This can already be called the obsessive stage.  No wonder everyone says you are a dense bastard.

Cale was on top of his stomach as he covered his mouth.

'I want to lick him and squish him under me....'

!!?

Cale was taken aback as he was pushed away by Leon.

"Do whatever you want! You can kill me if you want! It is an honor to die at your hands."

'Clopeh?'

Leon reminded Cale of the crazy Clopeh.

"Don't you hate clopeh? I'm the same as him, so you can kill me. There will be no regrets! I even have perverted thoughts towards you!"

Leon really looks ready to be killed.

"Really?"

Cale lifted Leon's chin with his index finger and could see eyes that were filled with lust, but he held it in hard.

"Where is the thief!? The duke will be furious if he finds out!"
"Maybe he broke into the houses here."

Cale frowned as he tugged at Leon's collar, making Leon cradle him, then kissed his lips.

'Huh!!?'

Dup! Dap! Dup! Dap! Dup! Dap!

His heart is not safe.

Leon felt himself having a sudden heart attack and wanted to faint.

Maybe coughing up blood too.

His face could only turn red at the former commander's actions.

But because it was Cale's action, so he boldly put his tongue in Cale's mouth.

All right, he was ready to accept his death.

"Um...."
'He's pretty good at kissing.'

Cale thought that as he let Leon do whatever he wanted.

"Is it here- Ugh... I don't see anything."
"Did you find it?"
"No."

Leon came to his senses when he heard the murmur of the person chasing Cale.

After that person left, Leon immediately jumped up and away from Cale.

"I deserve to die! Please give me punishment."

Cale found it cute.  He wasn't a crazy fan because he turned off the recording magic device when Cale asked him to.

He's a pretty crazy fan because his whole room hangs on his picture.  But he knows where the limit is for a fan to act.

"Punishment? What if we have sex as punishment?"
"What- No! Wait, are you the one who wants to fuck me?"

Leon looked confused.

"Fffttt hahahaha! Of course, you are the one who will fucked me."

Leon backed away when he heard that.

"No, what do you think young master? You should think more deeply. This is not something you can play with. My life is at stake on it."

If Cale came back and complained to Ron that he was forced to have sex by someone, he would die!

Cale didn't care as he took off his top clothes.

A smooth body and seductive cherry are visible.

'Don't attack, don't attack, don't attack!'

Leon gripped the carpet as he restrained himself.

Cale walked to the bed and saw Leon who was still sitting on the floor.