Is it bad news or good news

The lady told me to have a seat so that's what I did she walked over and stared into my eyes then she said do you like your glasses no I said they help my head aches well I haven't been getting head aches lately well that's a good sign now should we start off with numbers or words any I said no I insist you choose ok then numbers about three meters away there was a board the lady grabbed a board that had a bunch of numbers on it and put it on the other board then we went through them then we did the words and then she put on some weird looking glasses on and stared into my eyes again then the lady said I didn't need my glasses any more my face glowed with happiness then I yelled out YES she walked us out of the store when we jumped in the car mums phone started to ring she answered it hello she said hi sorry to bother you but you are no longer able to live in Melbourne with your business if you would like to stick with the job you've currently got then you will have to move to Perth then mum said oh wow what a surprise yes I will take your ofer do I have a house to live in yes you do 21 McCourt street ok thanks said mum no problem you will have a month to back your stuff awesome plenty of time is that all yes bye bye.