Natasha: Fine!

Y/N: Yaaay!

As she's leaning down, I think she's actually about to kiss me on the lips, instead she kisses me on the cheek.

Y/N: You didn't kiss me on the lips! No fair!

Natasha: You literally just threw up. I'm not about to kiss your lips with your nasty breath.

Y/N: Mean ass! You know what- Actually, I don't care. Go take out the trash!

She laughs at me and ruffles my hair before leaving me all alone. This woman is so damn mean to mean. I'll allow it because she's pretty.

After a while, my eyes start to close little by little until I'm fully asleep. I don't know how long I'm asleep before I hear Natasha on the phone. I don't really pay attention to her until she says my name.

Natasha: Y/N? Yeah, he's sleeping right now. Oh okay, I'll wake him up. Bye.

Huh? Who is she talking to? Why is she saying my name?

I hear her walk over to me, and I pretend to be asleep.

Natasha: Y/N, wake up.

Y/N: Wh-why?

Natasha: Peter's on his way up to come get you.

Oh shit! Peter! I forgot about him. Oopsie.

Y/N: Ohhhh

Natasha: Yeah, "ohhhh."Now, let's get you up.

I nod my head, and Natasha helps me sit up on the couch and helps me up from it. I didn't get dizzy or feel nauseous when I stood up. I think all I needed was a nap to be honest.

Natasha: You need any help?

Y/N: I think I got it.

She nods her head but still walks close to me. As we're walking towards the kitchen, we hear a knock. Natasha goes to open it, and I see my best friend.

Y/N: Pete!

Peter: Y/N!

I swiftly make my way over to him and give him a big hug. He quickly reciprocates it, and we stay like that for a while.

Y/N: I'm guessing Natasha told you everything?

Peter: Yeah! Are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm fine now.

Peter: Okay, great! Well, I think it's time for us to get home. Thank you for taking care of my idiot friend.

I just gasp at the name he called me while they laugh.

Y/N: That's rude!

Peter: You know it's true!

Y/N: I guess you're right. Yeah, thank you for taking care of me.

Natasha: It was no problem. I'll see you boys tomorrow. Have a good night.

Peter: You too... C-can I like shake your jeans or hug you to thank you or something?

Oh sweet Lord Disick! Why the hell would Peter ask that? Actually this might mean I can get a hug too!

Natasha: Sure, yeah, a hug would be fine.

They give each other a hug that doesn't last too long. After they've finished, I look at her with a smirk.

Y/N: Can I get a hug too?

Natasha: As long as you don't throw up on me, then sure.

Y/N: No promises.

She laughs at me before wrapping me in a hug. Our hug lasted a little longer than hers and Peter's. During it, I can feel her kiss my neck once. I just smile at that before getting out of the hug.

We say bye to each other once more before leaving her apartment when Peter stops me.

Peter: Where's your backpack?

Y/N: Oh shit! I left it in her kitchen.

Peter shakes his head, and we make a U-turn back to her door. As soon as I'm about knock in her door, she opens it with a smirk.

Natasha: Forgetting something?

Y/N: Maybeeee.

She laughs at me and hands over my backpack. As she's about to say something, I do something that I probably shouldn't, but who cares?

Y/N: Thank you, pretty girl.

After I say that, I giver her a kiss on the side of her face and walk away. I look back and see her mouth wide open. I laugh at her and look at Peter that has the same expression as her.

Natasha's Pov

Oh my gosh! Y/N just kissed me and called me a nickname in front of his friend! I feel like a teenage girl with crush.

Oh mu gosh! Y/N is literally a teenager, Natasha!

No, no, no, you can't have a crush on him! He is too young, and I barley just met him. But, he makes me feel things I've never felt before.

From the first kiss we had, I craved more for it. His lips are addictive. He sure knows how to kiss a girl!

From him falling in my classroom twice, outside, and throwing up, I wanted to take care of him. I just want to wrap him up in a big hug forever.

He doesn't care what he does around me or his friends. He'll do it without a thought. He has confidence, I like that.

Oh jeez, Nat!

Heh, I'm back!

I have two new books out right now:

Dress (Taylor Swift x Male Reader)

His Hero (Scarlett Johansson x Male Reader)

Make sure to check them out! Only if you want to tho. I will greatly appreciate it!

Aww, Natasha's taking care of Y/N☺️. Is Natasha crushing on Y/N? See ya next time!
Last Updated: 8/2/22