meet the people and chapter 1

Gold, she came form the lab but have not been there in a long time, she was called nine when she was in the lab, she is 17 years old, she have a have short rainbow wavy hair, she have grey eyes, she have a birthmark on her face, she have anxiety attacks and panic attack and freak out only her friends and  father and sister and boyfriend know how to clam her down, she have multiple different kind of powers, she have light skin with freckles on her face, she have the number 09 tattoo on her wrist but she hide it from people except for her freinds and boyfriend, she have hyperactive hearing, she have  ADHD, she is happy person, she is a nice person, she is a helpful person, she is a fast learner, she is smart, she have powers, she is a very pretty person, she is skinny but not too skinny, she is 4'11 that is how tall she is, she sings and dance, she plays d&d, she like sports but only watch it, she have her ears pierce, she ware a necklace and a gold ring on her middle finger that she wares, her family is Jim Hopper, Eleven (Jane) (El) Hopper and Vance Hopper, her friends are Argyle they became friends when they meet in California, Axel because she is friends with Kali and they became friends when Gold was in Pennsylvania, Fred Benson because she is friends with Nancy Wheeler, Suzie Bingham they came friends when Gold was in Utah, Eden Bingham they became friends when Gold was in Utah, Robin Buckley her bestfreind, Jonathan Byer, Will (William) Byer, Jason Carver, Chirssy Cunningham, Dottie because she is friends with Kali Prasad and they became friends Gold went to Pennsylvania, Eleven is her sister,
Vance is her brother, Funshine (Fun) becaues she is friends with Kali Prasad and they became friends when Gold went to Pennsylvania, Gareth because she is friends with Eddie Munson, Tommy Hagan, Dustin Henderson, Barbara (Barb) Holland her other bestfreind, Heather Holloway, Max (Maxine) Mayfield other bestfreind, Patrick McKinney because she is friends with Jason Carver, Eddie (Edward) Munson her other bestfreind, Mick because she is friends with Kali and they became friends when Gold was in Pennsylvania, Carol Perkins, Kali (Eight) Prasad, Lucas Sinclair, Vickie, Mike (Michael) Wheeler, Nancy (Nance) Wheeler and Steve Harrington, the people that she know Alexei is a freind of Jim Hopper, Andy is a freind of Jason Carver, Dmitri Antonov is a freind of Jim Hopper, Murray Bauman is a freind of Jim Hopper, Mr.Bingham is Suzie and Eden's father, Joyce Byer is Jonathan and Will's mother, Lonnie Byer is Jonthan and Will's father, Chance is one of Jason Carver's freind, Cornelius Bingham is Suzie and Eden's little brother, Laura Cunningham is Chrissy's mother, Phillip Cunningham is Chrissy's father, Neil Hargrove is Billy's father and Max's step-father, Susan Hargrove is Max's mother and Billy's step-father, Claudia Henderson is Dustin's mother, Mr.Holland is Barbara's father, Marsha Holland is Barabara's mother, Janet Holloway is Heather's mother, Tom Holloway is Heather's father, Sara Hopper is Jim Hopper's dead daughter, Becky Ives is Eleven's aunt, Terry Ives is Eleven's mother, Jeff is Eddie Munson's freind, Sam Mayfield is Max's father, Wayan Munson is Eddie's uncle, Bob Newby is friend of Jim Hopper, Nicole a person from school and a freind in school, Sam Owens is a friend of Hopper, Sue Sinclair is Lucas and Erica's mother, Charles Sinclair is Lucas and Erica's father, Erica Sinclair is Lucas's little sister, Tammy Thompson a person from school and only friends in school, Tina a person from school and only friends inschool, Holly Wheeler is Nancy and Mike's little sister, Karen Wheeler is Nancy, Holly and Mike's mother, Ted Wheeler is Nancy, Holly and Mike's father and people from the lab, her enemy is the upside-down and the people form the upside-down, who she is been friends with Billy (William) Hargrove then start to date him, the places she have visit a lot is all over in Utah, all over in California, all over in Pennsylvania, she knew Billy and Max before they move to Indiana Hawkins and she like to go to the arcade with her friends, she know how to skateboard, she know how to surfboard, she like to got to parties with her friends and she wrights stories ever since she was 14 years old. What Vance Hopper look like is he have blonde curly hair, he have a mullet, he is 13 years old, he have blue eyes, he is 5'10, he have ager problems, he like to play pin ball, he have a hard time controlling his temper, he get into fights a lot, he is really close to his family and friends, he is protectful of his family and friends and he dose not like going to school. It has been a year since Will Byers came back from the upside-down, a year since Gold save Barabara Holland from a demogoron, a year since keeping a secret that Eleven is alive, right now she is not dating anyone at the moment but she does have a crush on Billy Hargrove but he live alway in California, she got to meet him and Max Mayfield two years ago when she had to stay in California for three month because that is what Jim Hopper wanted to do and she does miss hanging out with them because she have not seen them in two years because Jim Hopper was so busy with work and did not have enough money to go back to California. One day on August 20th Gold and Vance was walking around in Hawkins then Gold and Vance saw that a new family move into Indiana Hawkins but Gold and Vance recognize who the family was and it was Max and Billy's family that move to Indiana Hawkins and she was very happy so Gold and Vance went over to them and say hi to them and welcome them to Indiana Hawkins.