🍭 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 🍭

Start from the beginning

"You're not going to the airport," he mumbled, sliding his hands up and cupping my tits.

I frowned, "What?"

Zayn chuckled, "I mean, you are, just not... the actual airport."

I looked at him over my shoulder, still confused about what he was saying, "What do you mean? My brother is graduating, I'm getting on a plane!"

"I know, I know, relax pretty girl," he turned me around so that I was facing him, "My pilot will be flying and I have a driver waiting for you once you land to take you home."

I blinked at him, trying to process what he was saying, "But I already bought my ticket, Zayn."

He shrugged, "I already reimbursed you for that."

"Z..." i sighed, pulling away from him and sitting on the bed, "Why would you do that?"

"Why do you sound so disappointed?" He asked, cupping my face and tilting my head back so that I was looking up at him.

"I'm not disappointed, I just-..."

"Don't say shit about how much I'm spending on you, Jailen, I told you already," he rubbed over my cheeks and I leaned into his hand, "How much I spend on you is not your concern. Be lucky I even told you I swapped your flights."

I stared at him in shock. I couldn't argue with him even if I wanted to, which I did. But it was pointless. Arguing with him wouldn't get my ticket back and I doubt it'd make him cancel the flight. I closed my eyes, "You're..."

"Yeah, yeah," he leaned down and kissed my forehead before gently tapping my cheek, "Finish packing, pretty girl. I'll drive you when you're done."

Nothing changed. Not the color of the grass, not the chipped paint on the front steps, not even the little gnomes had been moved from the spot that me and my siblings put them in fifteen years ago.

I mumbled a small thank you to Zayn's driver and assured him that I didn't need help bringing my bags to the door. I walked up the stone pathway, my shoes feeling heavier the closer I got to the door.

But before I could even make it to the steps, the door was being thrown open and Jason was flying down the stairs. It took me a moment to realize that he had no intention of stopping but by the time I thought to run, I was already being tackled to the ground.

"You fucking nut! Get off me!" I yelled, already pushing my brother off of me before he could get the upper hand. He landed beside me with a grunt and huffed. I sat up on my elbow and glared at him, "Why would you fucking do that?"

He sat up and groaned, "Why not?" I rolled my eyes as he stood up and held his hand out to me, "I would hug you but you've been tossed back and forth between those men, I don't know if it's safe."

I couldn't help but laugh as I grabbed his hand and was pulled to my feet, "Fuck off, no one's being tossed around."

"No one except you," Jason snorted as he grabbed my suitcase and began walking towards the house, "Hey, don't be ashamed of being a hoe, if I was gay, I'd be sucking and fucking both of them."

"Shut the fu-"

"Jason!" My dad cut me off as he walked out of the house and stood on the porch, "Watch your mouth. Your mother hear you talking like that-"

Jason rolled his eyes as he marched up the steps and into the house. My dad looked at me and held his arms out, a wide smile on his face as I ran up the stairs. I hugged him, my body immediately filling with warmth.