Chapter 11

One month later

July 7th, 2022

Winter Davis

It has to be perfect.

"Is everything in place?" I look at Harry, he's talking to one of the front store people. He's nervous, I can see it as he paces the store.

The fans are outside, staring in through the windows. They all look so happy which makes me very happy. I feel an arm wrap around my waist, spinning me around to look at whoever grabbed me.

"How are we holding up over here flower?" Harry smiles down at me. I smile back adoringly. "I'm good, just excited to get them in here. They are just as excited as you. I can tell." He laughs and kisses me.

"Oh whatcha do that for? In front of your best mate?" We pull away and look at the person the comment came from. The man was brunette and tall, he looked like someone I had seen before.

"Niall!"

There it was, Harry's best friend.

"How are you? Haven't seen your face in so long!" Harry engulfs him in a hug. Niall laughs and I watch Harry close his eyes. I see a small tear roll down his face and I smile.

"I couldn't miss your grand opening now could I?" They pull away and Harry shakes his head in disbelief. Niall looks over at me with a big smile on his face. "Now I'm guessing you are the girl that has Harry talking nonstop about?"

You talked about me just as much as I did you.

"I guess I am," I reach out to shake his hand. "Winter Davis." But instead of shaking my hand, he kisses it.

See now this threw me off because Chris's friends never gave me any respect like this. They knew the things he would do to me and would say nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"The girl? You mean my woman?" Harry pulls me into his side, kissing my temple.

Harry, there wasn't one day you didn't give me butterflies. I hope you know that.

"My apologies Winter." He chuckles looking at Harry who is smiling down at me.

I honestly couldn't tell you what we were. We haven't really made it official. We just go with the flow of things. Harry has been super busy lately getting ready for this day and this day only.

'Pleasing' is basically his first child. He wants it all to go well for his fans cause they are his everything. He cares about them so much. Their opinions are what matter most. He wants to make sure they find happiness in anything he can give them because he knows what it's like to go through it. If he can give them one thing to hang on to, cherish, or just for them to know he loves them he will give and show it.

"We open in 5 minutes sir. It's time for your speech." One of Harry's assistants whispers, making Harry pull away from me. He looks back at me with an apologetic face.

"It's alright H, break a leg." I blow him a kiss. He pretends to grab it and put it in his pocket, making me smile.

6 hours later, closing time.

I help Niall pick up the fallen trash from the busy day at 'Pleasing'. Today was such a hit for the business. We never expected this many people to come out.

"I heard most of the items were sold out." Niall says, making my eyes go wide. "I didn't know that, I've been so caught up trying to run back and forth to help with what I can." I put my hands on my hips after I throw the trash in the trash bin.

Niall laughs and sits on the bench near the window. He pats the seat next to him, making me sit down next to him. Harry is taking pictures with fans near the ocean scene for people who wanted a picture.