KARISHMA'S ANGER

Começar do início

Pushpa Ji's eyes were filled with tears.. Her heart ached seeing this condition of her daughters.. But she was trying hard to control and gather herself as she didn't want to breakdown in front of everyone.. Mahir and vish who has always considered Pushpa ji as their own mother.. Understood her feelings and emotions.. They looked towards each other with wet eyes.. And then towards their mother... Vish hugged Pushpa ji to calm her.. Where mahir held one of her hands.. lightly pressing it to provide some courage...

VK - (emotional voice) aunty plz..🥺 Shant ho jaiye.. Mai jaanti hu saari meri galti h... Par ab mai aapko vishwas dila leti hu... Hasu ko kuch nhi hua h.. Kuch dino mai wo bilkul thik ho jayegi.. Dekhna aap.. Mai khud ab uski responsibility leti hu.. Par aap plz..

MS - (emotional tone) Ha ha amma.. Arey kuch nhi hua h use.. Vish bilkul sahi Keh rahi h..

Here mahir also couldn't speak further.. Though he was giving courage to everyone.. But he himself was scared and tensed as hell.. He never had any family since childhood.. But after meeting bela.. He got everything.. He has always loved and pampered the sisters.. And now..  The situation was.. Where one side.. Haseena was lying in the hospital bed.. Here his lifeline.. Bela's silence was making him weak...

Like this two days passed in compete silence.. Bela's didn't talk to anyone in these two days.. She used to go to hospital to meet haseena but only talk formally..Haseena was deeply hurt by this behavior of bela.. Because.. She can tolerate anything.. bela's anger.. Slaps.. Punishment everything.. But her silence.. It was most painful for her.. Karu wanted to meet haseena badly but... She didn't had the courage to see haseena in that situation.. Lying in a hospital bed.. With saline.. And machines.. She was hurt.. Angry and also proud of haseena because she knew the reason behind all this... But she knew if she went there to meet her.. She will not be able to control herself.. Also due to her exams she was unable to go.. Which was more hurting for both haseena and karu... Since bela's silence was even more dangerous for everyone than anger.. That's why she didn't dare to disobey her orders.. Also karu and santu both were good girls of the world now.. During these two days.. Vish also became very serious and was working day and night and personally looking after haseena's treatment and medicines.. In short.. Everyone was somewhat silent and busy in their work.. But the person who was most affected due to all this was haseena.. She was feeling guilty and blaming herself for all this somewhere.. She wanted to talk and share her feelings and pain with karu.. She wanted the love.. Affection and care of bela.. She wanted her jiju to pamper her.. Her vish di to have fun talks with her... And hear santu's innocent talks and smile... Also Pushpa ji's motherly affection for her.. But all she was getting was "silent treatment" from everyone... Which was intolerable for her... She was hurt and angry at the same time.. But trying to control her emotions..

After 2 days.. Hm was brought home..
She was sitting on the bed.. Quietly thinking something.. Lost in her thoughts.. While karu and santu were studying in the study room.. But karu.. She was just staring blankly at the wall.. With mixed emotions.. Mahir was watching TV and bela and Pushpa ji were working in the kitchen.. And vish was in the hospital due to some work.. In short.. The house was all silent.. Except the sound of the TV..

In the kitchen.....

Both PJ and bela were working silently.. At last.. Pj decided to speak..

PJ - Bela..

Bela looked towards pj in a questioning way..

PJ - Bela... Jab se hasu ghar aai h bohot udaas h.. Na kisi se baat kar rahi h.. Na kuch bol rahi h.. Bas chup chap apne kamre mai baithi hui h.. Karu aur santu bhi bina koi bawaal kiye chup chap padhai kar rahi h.. Vish din raat bas kaam mai lagi hui h..