***************

Imlie tried to open her eyes, but her head felt heavy and a troubled groan escaped her lips.
Aryan opened his eyes due to the slight movements beside him and saw that Imlie was trying to open her eyes.

Aryan held her hand and whispered:- "Imlie, relax! Don't stress yourself. You are fine."
"Pani", Imlie whispered.

Aryan took a glass of water from the side table and helped her take a few sips.

Imlie finally opened her eyes, but closed them immediately due to the bright light.
She composed herself and opened her eyes again, only to see Aryan looking at her worriedly.

Aryan had already called for the doctor when he saw that Imlie was trying to wake up.
Th doctor came, checked her up, and told them that she was perfectly alright and just needed ample amount of rest for a few days.

"Aryan", Imlie whispered and tried to sit on the bed, as soon as the doctor left.
Aryan helped her to sit.
She launched herself at him and started to weep.

Aryan balanced himself and hugged her tightly, by keeping a hand on her head and the other on her back, caressing it.

Imlie continued to cry for a few minutes clinging onto him tightly

Aryan said in a soft voice:- "Shhh. Imlie, stop crying. You are safe. Your are safe here, with me. Please, stop crying."

Imlie loosened her hold on him and looked up to him.
She caressed his face and hugged him tightly again.

"Imlie, stop it now! You are crying like a new born baby." He admonished, trying to change her mood. And it worked.

Imlie tightened her hold on him and hit hard on his back and said in an annoyed voice:- "Ek number ke Akkadbagge ho tum! Humein sukoon se rone bhi nahi dete."

Aryan feigned annoyance and said:-
"Seriously Imlie! You want to cry peacefully? That doesn't even make sense."

"Whatever", Imlie muttered and broke the hug.
She looked into his eyes and whispered in a low voice:- " I thought I was never going to see you again."

Aryan held her nape with one of his hands and drew her face closer to his and said in a deep voice:- "Itni asaani se tumhara picha nahi chodunga mein.
I will always be standing beside you."

Imlie's heart fluttered in joy hearing his words and she blushed furiously, despite the situation.

They were disturbed by a knock on the door, and a nurse entered the room with a tray in her hands.

Nurse:- Ma'am, you have to drink this soup first, and then take these medicines.

Imlie whined like a kid hearing this.

Aryan assured the nurse that he will make her have the soup and the medicines. The nurse agreed and left the room.

Aryan looked at her and gestured her to drink the soup.
Imlie shook her head, stubbornly.

"Imlie, stop being stubborn and have the soup." Aryan said strictly.
Imlie:- "Humein akele nahi peena yeh soup. Tum bhi piyo humare sath."

Aryan reluctantly agreed. "Fineee. And I'm not going to tolerate this childish behavior of yours, next time." He warned her.

Imlie smiled widely at him and said in a playful voice:- "ABP, Coffee date nahi toh, soup date hi sahi."
Aryan smiled at her words and fed her a spoonful of the soup.

                Sooo

Sooo... How was it?
The last part was cute. Wasn't it?

Also, do you guys think that this story is moving at a very slow pace?
If you do, please tell me...

Vote and comment.
Thank you❤