The Sudden Attack...

Start from the beginning

Angered, Y/N drew out his sword and prepares to save his village from the ravenous monsters that originated from the Nether. One brute piglin nearly tries to kill one villager, it surrounded her and raised its golden axe, ready to strike her. However, Y/N grabbed its axe and impales the piglin brute with his netherite sword, killing it.

"GO!" He commanded the villager to flee.

Y/N proceeds on to fight other Nether monsters. That's when he saw Thors, who was swinging his wooden sword against piglins. "Get back! Get back ya' filthy devils!" Thors said while swinging his sword. However, the piglins began getting closer to him, ready to attack Thors.

"HEY!" Y/N yelled to get the piglins attention, to which those pig-headed fools turned their heads to Y/N's direction. Y/N roared like a raging bull and like a Viking move, he rushed towards one of the piglin and bashing it towards a wall of a house. The piglin began making abnormal pig sounds as it tries to impale Y/N through his netherite armour. Y/N saw this and counter-attacks, impaling the piglin in return.

All the other piglins were charging at Y/N, only for him to be saved by an iron golem, who sweep them off like dust.

"Thanks." Y/N thanked the golem.

But the golem didn't seem to give a damn about Y/N and ignored his thanks by running towards another mob and killing it. "Goddamn, Thors. Are you okay?" Y/N rushed towards Thors and helped him up. "I'm alright, lad. If it wasn't for you, I'd be dead on the spot."

"I'll be here quicker if I had returned to home from the End!" He accidentally blurted that out, shocking Thors in the process.

"What?!" Thors heard him loud and clear.

"I- I mean to the Nether!" Y/N tried to talk his way out of it.

"I heard you! You went to the End didn't you!?"

"NO! I- I DIDN'T I SWEAR I WENT TO THE NETHER ONLY!" Y/N keep making up that excuse, but it wasn't enough for Thors to believe him.

"WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?" Thors was upset yet worried as to why Y/N went to the End.

"WATCH OUT!" Y/N swerved Thors to the side as a Ghast launches a fire ball from its mouth towards the two. "C'MON!" Y/N and Thors ran from the Ghast as it continued shooting fire balls.

"GODDAMMIT! WHAT FOOL BUILT THE NETHER PORTAL IN THE VILLAGE!?" Y/N asked.

"HELL IF I KNOW!" Thors replied. "LOOK OUT!"

The two stumbled upon a blaze, which unleashes fire out of its mouth like a flamethrower. Y/N quickly shields Thors by using his own body armoured with the Netherite armour, protecting Thors from the flame, leaving Y/N unharmed. "C'mon!" Y/N said as he grabs Thors' arm and looked for some place where Thors can stay out of trouble. Just then, Y/N saw a stable, which is perfect to hide Thors inside, no matter how smelly it was.

"Here!" Y/N brought him in the stable and lock him up inside, giving him a bow and 192 arrows. "Why- why are you giving me this?"

"You can shoot, right?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Good, stay here while I'll fight these assholes off."

"Y/N!" Thors persuade him not to leave him.

"I'll come back for you! Just stay put!" He said before running off to fight other mobs that are hurting other villagers. Y/N slashed his way through the Nether mobs. He saw a zombie pigman walking towards a mother and her child, ready to kill them. The child was wailing, terrified by the situation they are in. "No..." Y/N rushed towards the zombie pigman before making a leaping in the air and crashed down towards the zombie pigman, with his sword crushing its brain. "Go, hide!" He said to the two.