(V1) Interlude/Bonus Chapter - What He Think Of Us/Vice President Position

Start from the beginning

Author : " Shut Up and Do Your Job. "

Boooo!!! I want to file a complaint on my employer!

Author : " Sigh, it's unavoidable. You know that right? "

Yeah, yeah...

Author : " Your tone. "

Okay, okay, I got it. Moving on, is that guy even a human?! I used a spell to instantly make any humans or living beings of Earth to fall asleep. But that guy just resisted it, that's enough to knock out an elephant, you know! "

Author : " Sigh, I said stop your complaints and move on already. "

.......okay.

After my discussion with my boss, I look at the humans who are dumbstruck right now. Their confused from what King said.

Let's start the show, shall we....

I casted a spell to make them snap of their thoughts and made them return to their seat, like diligent little kids. Then I casted a magic to King...

Psychic Magic : Erase Caution

and then....

Illusion Magic : Interrogator

If I only use "Interrogator", not only he would not tell anything, he would even make some lie! "Interrogator" is magic spell that make an illusion of the person to which the target feels at ease of saying all of his secrets. Since this guy's "person who he is at ease with" is close to none and with his extreme caution, this spell is most likely useless in interrogating him. Thus, I have to use "Erase Caution". Just like the name says, it erases the target's caution. Even though I erase his caution, this is just temporary. Once I lifted the spell, his cautiousness would be back.

That's right! We plan on making him spill the beans regarding his real thoughts especially the topic in which in the humans' mind. But of course, I don't plan on making him say anything about his past or anything that should not be known to public. If he accidentally say some of those, i plan on covering him up.

Don't worry, I'm on your side so just let it all out and leave the rest to me.

Now humans! What might thy reaction to thee truth of his?!

Make it entertaining, entertain me!
As I, am the God of Entertainment!
Sosoruze, kore wa!

3rd Person POV :

Dio : CLAP ' Damn! That was too short. '

With Dio's clap, everyone's attention shifted to him.

Dio : " First of all, let me explain as why Ayanokouji-kun collapsed earlier. I just made him sleep for the event to come. "

Sighs of relief comes from everyone that is close to Ayanokouji. But some wore a face of skepticism when they heard the last three words he said.

Ryuen : " What do you mean by 'event to come'? " He narrowed his eyes to Dio, showing his skepticism

Dio : " Simple. By the use of some of my magic spells, we would be able to interrogate Ayanokouji Kiyotaka about the words he said earlier and with him answering in a clear and honest answer. "