32 i think i like it when it rains

Start from the beginning

heizou lifted his hand in the air as if he were requesting permission to ask, and when you responded, "what is it now, heizou?" he lowered his hand and grinned innocently. "however, how come i've met your grandparents before?"

when venti caught the words that had come out of heizou's mouth, he looked up from his phone. venti soon questioned after giving up on finding stores and just messaging his minions to purchase some, "you did?! what were they like?"

everyone was now waiting for heizou's reply, but you were only grumbling about the situation and not wanting them to meet your grandparents since you knew your grandparents would tease you for all of eternity about it.

after a while, the orders came, and everyone started using chopsticks. albedo sighed at this and handed venti a plastic spoon and fork for him as venti struggled with the chopsticks because he had never cared to eat with them.

albedo pulled the chopsticks away from venti, who then questioned, "why is it plastic?" heizou was already digging in and savoring the taste of his favorite dish when xiao answered frankly, "just enjoy the food."

you were going to dive into your food when out of nowhere the door opened, making everybody stop at what they were doing from the sound. there stood both of your grandparents who has their eyes wide at the number of individuals in the place.

in worry over their reaction, you hastily got up and welcomed your grandparents. "you came home early! i'm very sorry—" your grandparents interrupted you while smiling, "i didn't realize you had visitors." your grandmother said

your grandfather stated, "we could've brought home some bread," and waved to the boys, who were still frozen in place, with the exception of heizou, who waved back.

albedo awkwardly coughed before gathering himself and bowing to them while standing up. he said, "we're sorry for the trouble, but we'll go if we truly have to," but your grandma instantly shook her head.

"no, no, it's okay. you should be the people from the club that our dear y/n is in." she started, trailed by gestures from the others. albedo hummed in understanding, "it's nice to meet y/n's grandparents."

your grandfather crossed both of his arms and brought up, "it's great to meet you boys as well. y/n, you never informed us that they are this attractive." you looked at him in shock.

they were holding their bags when you suddenly grabbed them and set them on the couch. you said, feeling uncomfortable with the scenario, "you two should rest, i'll clean up the house after they left."

your grandma grinned and sat down next to scaramouche who was still stunned by their sudden presence, saying, "no need, i would love to talk to your friends too." eventually, you sighed and gave in.

venti then interrupted the talk, his face displaying concern. "have you two eaten? i can order my servants to get some food." he asked, receiving a headshake from your grandfather.

he took a seat next to albedo and answered, "we already had dinner before we arrived." you were left standing alone, your face a look of surprise.

when an idea came to your grandma, she smiled and began, "how about we get to know each other? i would love to exchange stories about our wonderful y/n."

"grandma!"

END OF CHAPTER 32!

⟶ chapter written; july 29 2022

chapter written; july 29 2022

i think this fic will have slow updates for now ?? as i've been focusing on my heizou fanfic for a while, though i'll try to update every week. thank u <3