If You Change Your Mind

Author: Robby Weber

Author: Robby Weber

Summary:

Harry wants nothing more than to write Hollywood screenplays. He knows the first step toward achieving that goal is winning a screenwriting competition that will seal his admission into the college of his dreams, so he's determined to spend his summer free of distractions—also known as boys—and finish his script. After last year, Harry is certain love only exists in the movies anyway.

But then the cause of his first heartbreak, Grant, returns with a secret that could change everything—not to mention, there's a new boy in town, Logan, who is so charming and sweet, he's making Harry question everything he knows about romance. As he tries to keep his emotions in check and stick to his perfect plan for the future, Harry's about to learn that life doesn't always follow a script.

Word count: 85,000

Chapters: 28 (Also scripts, IDK how to explain that)

I realized I wrote way too much for this book. But the main thing is I LOVE THIS. You can skip the notes if you want. The only thing you should know is that this was one of the best books I've ever read. Solid 10/10.

My notes while reading this in chronological order;

The first time I tried reading it I quit 4 pages in and I don't even remember why.

OMG, I LOVE the ending of the first chapter. This shit gonna be wild. 

I really like the fact there's a script in between the main story. It's like a story within a story and it was slightly confusing in the beginning but like I said I really like it.

Oof the drama is so on point.

Ok, so I have almost hit the halfway mark, and im glad to say that I am currently obsessed with it. Im just having a great time reading this. Fun fact, summer is my favorite season so I personally love the small details of this book.

Let me tell you one thing, I absolutely hate love triangles. Just despise. That was another reason I didn't have high hopes for this book but I am so glad I gave it a try cause wow this is so well executed. 

And here comes the angst. I don't know why but it hit so hard so fast and now I'm crying. A good book always makes you feel emotions on a very strong level. 

I slowly feel like the story's coming to an end but there's more than 100 pages left and that honestly excites me so much. Like I got no clue what's coming.

OMG the last couple chapters were heartbreaking enough to make my stomach ache. Like I am in physical pain. The ending was in my opinion absolutely brilliant.