∆26∆

Read previous chapters for understanding

__**__

"Ahh.. "

"Don't touch her bhai.. " Manik glared at Shravan who held his hand. 

"Take off your hand, shravan. " Manik warned him, which nandini shivered, holding shravan arms more tightly. Manik blood boiled seeing it, jerked shravan hands. 

"You are holding my wife shravan. Leave her. " He said glaring at both. Tears rolled down more from nandini eyes hearing wife. 

"Wife, but have you treated her like that bhai?" Shravan murmured looking at nandini. Mohini who came down for water, saw this with amusement. 

"I was immature, and didn't stand for my love. You snatched her from me. I thought you would take care of her.. But you hurt her... From day one I have noticed her bhai.. She will cry even a small scratch, but even after you burn her.. She never cried even once. How could you tell me.. Why did you marry her if you don't want it??.. Why are you hurting her?? Shravan asked in anger. 

Manik ruffled his hair in anger and glanced at Nandini who looked at him with hope or something for his answer. 

"You want to know why I married her right.. " Both shravan and nandini frown at his soft voice, shravan nodded. 

Manik smirked, held her hand and pulled her into his chest. Nandini gasped due to his proximity. 

"Because she is your angel, baby etc, and yes love but for me... " He looked into her eyes straight, "For me she is just a hatred. The one I hate the most in this world, beyond my father. Yes I hate her beyond Raj malhotra.... She doesn't deserve happiness, just pain, pain , pain... " Nandini's eyes widened in shock and fear seeing his angry eyes and words.

Manik smiled and walked away leaving her with a jerk. Nandini lost balance but shravan held her. 

Mohini smirked, "aww!! I thought something, but God doing something better then mine. Hmm."

"Nandini.. " Shravan shook her a little, nandini just walked away with a heavy heart. 

Manik words ringing in her head, 'I hate hear

'I hate her beyond my father'

Her legs stumbled and sat on the ground with tears. Her heart aches by his words. Why does he hate her so much ??why?? What did she do??

She is crying in the garden, and at the same time there is a soul sitting in darkness between scattered things. His eyes scream angry, pain, revenge all. Blood running down his palm, but he cares less.. All he thought was the words he spoke down. He didn't lie a single thing, but does he hate her beyond the man who gave him life? Does he hate her... Does he hate her?? 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh.. " He screams aloud punching the floor in anger.

Nandini flinched hearing it, looking at their room balcony in fear.