Chapter 3: "Hello, I'm Demetri and this is Alec." 🖤🥀

Start from the beginning

We entered the VIP section and let me tell you it was amazing. The place in a way reecked of mutt but it was tolerbale. Mikah closed the door behind us and said, "Follow me. The stench of the wolves must disgust you." We nodded but I added, "its tolerable though." He nods and leads us to an area that was full and from what I can come up with this room or area was full of Vampires. I ask to confirm, "vampires?"

He nods in agreement and closes the door behind us with the man and women stepping aside for him to do so.
He stops and introduces us to the man and women, "this is Kimberly and her mate slash fiance Estaban. Just to tell you everytime to see them or encounter them they are always high or stoned mostly Estaban so don't take their words seriously." We nodd and they wave at us obviosuly stoned and leave as Mikah takes us to the bar. We stop as the bartender asks Mikah, "who they? Watcha want?"
"They are the Volturi kids and I want the usual." The bartender nods-what did he call us kids?! I am afraid of Mikah for some apparent reason so I am not going to bother. The rest were the same so we didnt question. The bartneder hands Mikah, what seems to be champagne with blood. More speciffically human blood. Wait... he is a vampire? He smells weird but I didnt question and neither did the others. The bartender looks at us and he asks, "watcha want?"
"Blood," we all say in unsion.
"Type?"
"B postitive," I answer.
"AB negative," Felix answers.
"O negative," Jane adds.
"AB positive," Alec says lastly.

The bartender nods and hands us our glasses. We dranked our glasses until Mikah told us the rules of the place.

(REMEMBER: STORM KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING! THE POTION WILL ONLY MAKE HER FORGET ABOUT IT BUT SHE IS FULLY AWARE OF HER ACTIONS!) As we arrive at the club we see Mikah already here with his bike parked

As we arrive at the club we see Mikah already here with his bike parked. No surprise there. Minor parks the car and once I get out I feel a strong pull wanting me to enter the club. I look at Minor who is with the girls and Rolando at the side of the car and when I look at them, I notice they are feeling it too. What is going on?

We head to the bouncers and get our bands. While everyone in the VIP section gets black with gold spirals, Minor and I both get full sparkly gold bands. Minor and I are like the higher ups in this place so we get the "special" treatment most likely because we are the bosses while Mikah is like the other VIPs'. We do the secret knock on the door in the alleyway and after we get a response we head into the VIP section. The bouncer in the alleyway closes the door but as we continue throughout the hallway the pull gets stronger and stronger. What the f*ck is happening?!

We open the door still leading us to the main door and I smell the most wonderful scent. I just wanted to shower in this scent and never stop. This smell smelt like death, roses, a hint of blood and maybe a little hit of lavender with blueberries.. Yummy! I am craving blood now!

We reach the main door and open it with ease. These doors are even more heavier than the Volturi doors that's for sure. We enter the room and boy was it packed. Nothing surprising there. Everyone was having the time of their lives and for some reason I felt happy inside. My friends, family and I never had a problem with wolves, werewolves or any supernatural creature but we do prefer to be with our "kind." We leave the "main" room and go to the vampire section. I soon notice as the door opens the scent fills up my nose and the only thing I can smell is that scent but there is something off. What the f*ck is going on?! It was another scent. This scent smelt different. It was like blood, fire, ashes, the woods and a hit of strawberries. Yummy but seriously who do these scents smell weird?

My friends and I depart while Minor stays with me. Minor and I head to the bar while the girls and Rolando find their next "victims." As I am making my way to the bar I feel like I am being watched and usually I would be uncomfortable or angry in a way but this time I smelt comfort and felt happy in a weird way. We reached the bar and ordered drinks. I soon noticed two boys coming towards us and they were hot. They were both vampires for sure. The boy on the right has black hair with red eyes and olive skin but he is pale in a sort of way. He looked like he was 6 ft 3. The boy on the left looked like he was 13 years old but he looked mature (Alec may look like a kid but he will be 17 in this story). He looked like he was 5 ft. He also had red eyes but they were darker and on the brown side. He had dark brown hair and seemed to be looking at my body up and down. So was the one on the right. Their eyes showed hunger and lust which made me feel happy and comfortable while with others it would have made me feel disgusted. I was wondering why I was feeling a connection towards them until we locked eyes. It was only me and them. No one mattered. No one was going to take me away from them.
It was like my world was complete. I soon realized what I did. I imprinted...

The two sexy handsome men finally reached us and introduced themselves, "Hello, I'm Demtri and this is Alec."

Why me?