"Oho~..how tough of you..so...what are you gonna do?"

...

Yanfei's Pov: (only a bit)

I whispered to Venti to not try to fight him. He didnt listen at all.

...

Suddenly rain started to fall..

The wind was getting stronger.

And i see something shining on Ventis waist, i couldnt really see it clearly out of the rain and wind.(the rain was strong)

Wait is Venti holding something? What is that? Is it a stick? I-...cant...see..

....

Ganyu's Pov:

The rain is really strong, its hard to travel in this weather, plus why is the wind so strong.

"Everyone investigate and find dead bodies!"

The guard yells.

"You are gonna be incharge of this, ill find Venti's house and Family"

"Yes, your highness!"

Why is the wind getting stronger..

Everytime i..get close to Venti's house?
.....

(She arrived)

Huh? What is that? Wait! No way!

Venti got a vision? Since when did his vision wake up? And that bow...

I ran towards him to stop him.

"VENTI! STOP!"

As he streched his bow towards the weak fatui. I cant let the fatui die tho..
And why all of a sudden he became strong..

I yelled at the pinked haired girl to stop him, but it seems that he still wont stop. Is he out of control because of anger? And plus his vision just woke up..

I held his hand to stop his bow.

"Venti control yourself! We cant let this fatui die yet! We need to investigate him!"

As i was trying to stop him

"He.is.a.trai.tor..."

What..

"I dont know what are you talking about—agrh! You! Pinked haired girl, call a guard they are investigating around the village, tell them to come here! Quick!"

She ran.

"Venti—argh!-"

"Stop being against me! This man. Betrayed. My. Family!"

He screamed. He attacked me and the fatui lost conscious. Why is he like this, WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT FATUI BETRAYED HIM?!

Then he streached his bow and made a wind black hole?.. I held on one of the broken wood. I waited until the 'black hole' stopped, the guards arrived and the black hole stopped,  they ran towards me and the fatiu also Venti.

"Tie the fatui up! Bring him in the dungeon! We must ask him few questions! Venti knows this man!"

I ordered them. They tied up the fatui and Venti suddenly attacked the guards that is holding the fatui.

"Argh—!, What the!?"

"He must die by my hands! You bitches"

"Stay away! He is out of control!"

I sneaked behind him and slapped (idk man) his nape so he will calm down, he lost consciousness and cathched him.

"We will bring this fatui and Venti to the castle, while you guys find the dead bodies!, That's an order!... Get a carriage for us.."

"Yes, your Highness.."

....

The carriage arrived and dragged Venti there, Damn his heavy-

Anyways, the fatui is tied up and walking, being dragged by the guards, oh ye and the pinked haired girl, i told her to come with us. I asked her few questions.

"Are you perhaps close to Venti?"

I asked her

She was shocked and trembling, and she answered

"Uh-oh- yes we were, he is my childhood friend.. um and my name is Yanfei, your Highness"

"I see, so Yanfei, can you explain what happened?"

....

Thank you for being patient:]

And thank you also for the support ❤️😭