Chapter 7

THE PICTURES I LIKE POST WONT SHOW😭

VENTI'S PERSPECTIVE

Few days later after that, i kept thinking about if i should be a servant, i was just wondering in the hallways like a weirdo then suddenly i bumped into someone, "ah! Sorry-" , "are you okay Venti?, You have been walking around in the hallway for 5 minutes...", "Oh, Aether, no im fine, just thinking something..", i said, "oh okay, be careful-", "Bye!", I said goodbye to aether, then i thought myself to be a servant, it just came in my mind, idk why...

After class i rush all my way to the palace, well- lets just say, the stupid guards didn't let me in- but good thing, Princess Ganyu came there again..

"Ehe, thank you, Princess Ganyu.."

"Ah nothing to thank me, but why are you here?"

"Aeah- er-"

"You came to see my father?"

"Ah-yes, how did you know-?"

"Hehe, his in the garden, let me lead you there.."

"Ahh, thanks"

Well, while we are walking we just talked, good thing i didn't see the bra- i mean Prince...

We reached the garden then, i see the Prince practicing using a sword, and the king is just seating while drinking tea...

"Father, someone came to see you"

"Who is it?, Ah Venti, What brings you here?"

"Aeh- hello your highness sorry for disturbing you, but i can agree being a servant-"

"Ah, wonderful!, Maids, bring him to his room"

They dragged me all the way in my room, but im confused why didn't the king asked why did i agree?

Xiao's Perspective

I came home early, and the king again wants me to practice using a sword again...

Few minutes later, i see Venti with the King and Ganyu, Why?, Then the maids dragged him- where?

Wtf- did they just talked about?

Few hours now and im done practicing, a maid gave me a towel, and i went inside to take a bath, while walking, i noticed a teal hair in the hallways, i looked again but i saw no one, i must be imagining, afater i took a bath, father onced summoned me;

"Yes father?"

"Xiao, you have now a servant.."

"What?!, Who"

I thought it wasn't Venti, but it was..

"What!, Why him?"

Sry im cutting it😭😭
For some reason