Dre: Ok.. So are we gonna start?

Michael: Nah, I wanna chill

Dre: Chill? Chill? When the hell is this project due?

Michael: In like 2 weeks..

Dre: And you wanna chill.. *walks over to him* Michael, we don't have time to chill..

Michael: I thought said call me Tyga?!

Dre: I thought I said I don't give a fuck!

Michael: There you go bein disrespectful again

He pulled me so I'm on his lap. He looks into my eyes.... "You got pretty hazel eyes!", he said. I just looked at him... He was ... Just perfect! Then, he leaned to kiss me... i didn't stop him... I think i wanted it and he tried to unhook my bra.. Then, I stopped him.

Tyga: Wassup with u?

Dre: I'm not ready!

Tyga: You 16! The fuck you mean you ain't ready!?

Dre: I'm just not!

Tyga: Aii

Dre: You mad?

Tyga: Nah I'm good

Dre: You want anything?

Tyga: How you just move here and already got grocery?

Dre: I don't, I got cereal, milk, and water

Tyga: *smiles* What time ya mom comin?

Dre: 3 months

Tyga: Aye, you could ride this di-

Dre: You really think you're funny!?

Tyga: What?

Dre: You literally punch the shit outta me and you don't say sorry but, 2 days later you tryna get me to ride ya dick!!!

Tyga: Yo

Dre: Yo nothing! ... Get out...

Tyga: What?

Dre: Get out my house!!

Tyga: This ain't ya house!!

Dre: Then, Get THE FUCK OUT MY MOMMA HOUSE!!!!

Tyga: Imma be here tomorrow

Dre: I don't give a fuck!

And with that I dragged myself up to my room. I turned my music on. My playlist, which consisted of:

1. Up Up and Away, Lil Wayne

2. Shoulda Let You Go, Keyshia Cole

3. Peso, A$AP Rocky

4. Money Trees, Kendrick Lamar

5. I'm Different, 2 Chainz

6. Remember You, Wiz Khalifa

7. The Watcher, Dr Dre

8. How Do you Want it, Tupac

9. Guap, Big Sean

10. I Was Here, Beyonce

11. Pour It up, Rihanna

12. Home, Chris Brown

I was falling asleep then, my phone was ringing... It said Tyga... How the.. Ok... So I picked it up

Phone Convo~

Dre: What

Tyga: Hey!

Dre: How the hell you get my number?!

Tyga: You don't need to know ... I'm coming by tomorrow

Dre: Can we actually get some work done?

Tyga: Uhh, I was thinkin we could actually chill this time and on Sunday we could get some work done...

Dre: That chill thing is pissing me off!

Tyga: I wanna get to .. Umm... Know you better..

Dre: Mmhmm, well I'm going to bed!

Tyga: Hold the fuck up! *laughs* You said you going to bed!?

Dre: Yea, what's wrong with that?

Tyga: It's 2:50 and you going to bed that's what's wrong!

Dre: There's nothing to do!

Tyga: You got a tv?

Dre: Yea, my momma got it set up before we got here..

Tyga: I'll be there in 7

Dre: Ok

END~

I got up showered for 10 mins.. I don't know why, he did tell me he was gonna be here in 7 mins.. I'm so stupid.. I walked downstairs and opened the door and he was there, just looking at me.

Tyga: Damn!

Dre: What!?

He walked up to me and picked me up, took me upstairs and asked me which one was my room. I pointed to it, he kicked the door open. He put me down on the bed... He took his shirt off, then his shoes and then got in bed with me. Like we were cuddling. He looked me in eyes. "Now lets try this again" "umm ok" "You have beautiful hazel eyes" "*laughs* Thank you, I like brown eyes and yours are pretty" He scoffs, "pretty?" I just laughed. He was so nice to me, and he apologized.. So he's good now, right? ... He put his hands up to my towel trying to unwrap it.

Dre: What you doin

Tyga: What does it look like?!

Dre: I bet you don't even remember my name!

Tyga: Yea I do, Andrea Morison, from brooklyn, and you live on 841 East Lennon St. *laughs*

Dre: Shut up!

Tyga: When I get in between them thighs you ain't gon be tellin me to shut up..

Dre: Aww little do you know, you not getting between em!

Tyga: But, you're in a towel, I'm shirtless, you're sexy, and I'm sexier.. so umm i think i will be getting in between those thighs *winks*

Dre: Bu-

He kisses me again! I wasnt a virgin.. but i wasnt ready to just let myself go like that. All he was doing was kissing me... It was like a make out session.. I kinda liked it v.v ..

-20 mins-

We Stopped kissing and fell asleep on each other.. Me and My Bully.. Together..

Did I mention that he didn't talk to me at school today?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hii!! Hope you like v.v