Chapter 17: AWKWARD

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, isn't that Teacher Zhang?" one of the two women said suddenly, the volume was not low, as if to someone on purpose.

He Xiaoyun looked up and found that several educated youths on the team were not far away. The teacher Zhang in their mouths, as Wei Jianhua mentioned earlier, was Zhang Yurong who had been dating Wei Jianwei. When the original owner forcibly lied to the Wei family, everyone in the brigade knew that even Zhang Yurong had suffered and became the object of people's gossip for no reason, saying that she was robbed of a man by the original owner.

Another woman echoed: "It's Teacher Zhang. I want to say that Teacher Zhang is a good-looking woman and has a kind heart. It's a pity that I haven't gotten married yet."

"Isn't it? At first I thought she could make it. Who would have thought of being robbed by others." The two said, looking at He Xiaoyun from the corner of their eyes.

He Xiaoyun just pretended not to hear. She glanced at Wei Jianwei. He was giving Wei Yuanhang a candy. He noticed her sight and handed her one, "Eat?"

She didn't want it, but when she thought that someone was staring at it, she deliberately took it, peeled the candy wrapper and stuffed it into her mouth, with a bulge of her cheek.

"Mom also eats candy." Wei Yuanhang sat between the two, looking at her in a little surprise. In his impression, adults don't eat sugar, only children eat it.

"Yes, I also eat sweets." He Xiaoyun lowered her head and shaved his cheeks, "After eating this one, don't eat it again at night, otherwise the teeth will fall out."

Hearing this, the child quickly covered his mouth and said vaguely: "I don't want my teeth to fall out!"

He thought that there was still sugar in Wei Jianwei's pocket, so he turned his head and said generously to him: "Dad eats sugar, I won't eat it anymore."

"Only you are clever." He Xiaoyun couldn't help laughing. The few gossips that she had just heard were thrown behind her in a blink of an eye.

Wei Yuanhang was still grinding Wei Jianwei to eat sweets, "Daddy eats one, one for father, one for mother, one for me."

He stretched out a fleshy palm, said and counted with his fingers, and somehow became happy, clapped his hands and said happily: "Let's eat sweets together!"

He Xiaoyun wanted to see Wei Jianwei's funny appearance with sugar and bulging cheeks, so he followed the child's words: "You just eat it to make your son happy."

"To make him happy, or to make you happy?" Wei Jianwei raised his eyebrows slightly to look at her.

He Xiaoyun cut and pretended to be indifferent, "What am I happy about you eating candy?"

"Daddy, eat quickly..." Wei Yuanhang urged repeatedly.

Wei Jianwei looked at the two of them and finally ate it. He peeled off the sugar paper, stuffed the sugar into his mouth, and pressed it on his tongue, so there was no such funny scene that He Xiaoyun expected.

She didn't give up, and bowed her head to coax Wei Yuanhang, "Hanghang, have you seen Dad's candy? Why don't you see it?"

The child stared at his dad's mouth, really did not find any trace of the sugar, he said, "Did dad swallow the sugar in his stomach?"

"I don't know, go and touch his face."

Whatever mom said, Wei Yuanhang obediently stretched out a chubby finger, poked one side of his dad's face, and poked that other side, and said strangely: "Dad, what about Tangtang? You can't swallow it, dad. Spit it out."