Today is the fourth day of May. It turns out that the little fat man was born the day before the Dragon Boat Festival.

He Xiaoyun remembered that the birthdays of children of her time were always full of cakes, gifts, balloons and new clothes. Now, Wei Yuanhang's bowl of noodles and two eggs are considered the best.

Seeing that Wang Chunhua was about to scoop the flour again, she felt a move and had an idea, so she discussed with Wang Chunhua: "Mom, can I not make noodles this year? I want to make a snack for Hanghang, and I also use eggs and flour."

Wang Chunhua glanced at her and nodded in agreement. Although in her opinion, eating noodles on birthdays is the same as eating zongzi on Dragon Boat Festival. It is a rule left by the older generation, but her daughter-in-law has other ideas, and she can't say anything.

After breakfast, Wei Jianwei also filled the water tank. He Xiaoyun called him in the yard, "Wait for breakfast, you can go to your room to sleep, and I will ask Hanghang not to disturb you."

"No, I'm not sleepy." Wei Jianwei said.

He Xiaoyun looked at him up and down to see that he was indeed in good spirits, and said: "Then I will discuss something with you."

The last time she said this, it was for him to make building blocks for the child. After that, Wei Jianwei was chanted by Wang Chunhua for several days. Today's tone is exactly the same as that of the day, even his facial expressions.

Wei Jianwei looked at her, "What's the matter?"

He Xiaoyun also thought of the situation last time and waved her hand: "Don't worry, it's something mom has agreed to. She won't miss you again. I will tell you when I come to the kitchen after breakfast."

Wei Yuanhang didn't know that today was his birthday. After breakfast, he just played in the yard, and He Xiaoyun didn't tell him to avoid trouble.

She and Wei Jianwei were the only two in the kitchen. She separated the egg white from the yolk, put the egg white in a large clean bowl, dripped a few drops of vinegar, added a spoonful of sugar, took out three chopsticks, and said to him: " Help me beat up the egg whites and beat them like cotton."

Fearing that he would not understand, she even separated the chopsticks between her fingers and stirred the egg white a few times. The picture looked a little funny.

Wei Jianwei raised his eyebrows slightly without moving.

"Oh, it's really serious." He Xiaoyun stuffed the bowl into his arms and stuffed his chopsticks into his hands, making stirring movements in his hands, urging, "Hurry up, you stir up."

In the end he moved, and the chopsticks stirred the egg liquid quickly, and soon large fish eyes appeared and ran away.

He Xiaoyun looked at it for a while and nodded in satisfaction, "Just keep fighting like this."

She handled the other part herself, adding milk to the egg yolk such as flour, sugar, and a little oil. Milk should be added, but now there is no such thing, so she has to leave it alone.

While mixing the egg yolk and flour evenly, she turned her head to see Wei Jianwei from time to time.

A few chopsticks were in his hand, stirring almost to appear phantom, and after a while, his speed was still so fast, never slowed down. She dazzled her eyes just now, and saw his fingers clamp chopsticks and his arm muscles were highlighted. It felt a bit like Wolverine using his claws to beat eggs, and the more they looked, the more they looked, and the more they looked, the more they were.

Fearing that the other party would let go of laughing, He Xiaoyun hurriedly turned her eyes away, pretending to be intently staring at the egg yolk paste in front of her, but the images of the previous talent kept playing back in her mind. Laugh out loud.