"You okay prince?" He nods into my chest again, slowly drifting to sleep. I want to go show Annie and Garrett their room anyways so I can put Sam into the room upstairs so he can nap. Marah and Dylan went out for the day, so we don't have to worry about them.

"If you would follow me upstairs, I have to lay Sam down and I can show you your room," I stand and quickly position Sam so he can keep his head laying in my chest. I bring him into the room quickly and place him down in the most crib-like bed we have, pulling up the railing before turning to the others.

"This is our upstairs room for the littles. We have the two sets of bunks, the full crib, the half crib, a more toddler themed bed and a bathroom for them up here. Oh, and the tv on the wall and the smaller toy chest in the corner, along with a couple of chairs. Cami's dad made most of this stuff," I give them a full tour of the room and bring them back out into the hallway.

"Order of the rooms on the left first. Here we have Alex and Benji's room, then mine and Sam's room, then Tommy and Madisons. On the right we have Cami, Marah and Dylan's room, and then we have the spare room right here. The extra doors are bathrooms and storage closets, they have signs on the outside saying which they are," I bring them to the spare room to show them what we have set up, it's just been used for the guest room, but we don't get many guests.

"Tyler, this is amazing. I'm not sure how you all manage to pay for this house along with school and working at the same time but props to you," I nod and Smile. This is Cami's grandparents' house she inherited after they passed so we really don't pay much for it anymore.

"Any questions for us? I'm sure I can answer for the others,"

"Yeah actually, do you really not mind us moving in here? I mean like you all seem so together and bonded,"

"Oh yeah, we always take in everyone, that's how we've ended up with such a big group. Our most recent member here to join us is Benji, Alex's boyfriend. About two ish months he's been here." They nod in response.

"I can let you both get settled in, I can help bring your bags up if you'd like?"

"Yeah Ty, that would be great. Before that though, do you have a place I can let Annie nap for a bit? She had a long morning and isn't verbal at the moment." I nod a yes and reply.

"Yeah of course you can put her in the same room as Sam, any of the beds no one has a claim on them, so we don't mind who goes where."

"Thank you. C'mon Peach lets go lay down for a bit," Garrett scoops up Annie and they head off to the other room. I get downstairs and out to their car and start pulling out some bags bringing them back upstairs and placed into the room.

*Timeskip to later after unpacking and everyone is home, in the living room*

Tyler's POV:

"So, everyone is all here now we can get onto introducing each other," I get back over to Sam. He woke up big from his nap, so we've been having a chilled-out day. Everyone introduces themselves and all the important stuff about them. We get onto Garrett and Annie's turns.

"Alright well, it's lovely to meet all of you. I really appreciate the welcome we've gotten already. I'm Garrett, I am 21. I've been with Annie for 6 years now and I've been her caregiver for the past 4. I have known Tyler and Tommy for about 15 years now." He pauses for a moment before continuing. "I'm also going to be introducing Annie, she has been little all day and is mostly nonverbal if she's under five. This is Annie, she's also 21. Her regressed ages are 0-7. At 0-3 ages she's very dependent and clingy, but at 4-7 she's very independent and doesn't like people all that much."

"Well Garrett and Annie, I warmly welcome you into your new home. Feel free to live your own lives, you don't always have to be here either. We all take care of each other us caregivers and littles alike. If you need help, we will help, if you need a babysitter we will be here. I do a lot of the cooking around here so if you have any allergies come to me and I will sort it out for you," Cami has always been the most considerate one out of us all. We all nod in agreement with what she says. It's around 8:30 at night and the littles have about an hour before bedtime. We have confirmed with Garrett and Annie our little rules already and they both agreed to them all.