Chapter 8

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Third Person Pov

As the vehicle came to a halt, the front passenger door opened, revealing a cotton candy-haired male with crystal blue eyes and a pair of diamond-shaped scars on each side of his lips. His scars stretched as his lips turned upwards in a smile. He then made his way around the vehicle and opened the door. When the door opened, it revealed his king as his smile only grew. A male with long black hair that was done in a neat ponytail, with his ocean blue eyes matching perfectly with his outfit. Sanzu felt himself getting giddy with happiness. It has been a whole two years since he saw his king do a show. Just thinking about the show made him feel giddy. Not even his drugs could make him as happy as he was.

Takemichi got out of the vehicle and tuned to Sanzu with a smile. "Thank you, Haru." "No worries, my king... I mean, Mitchi. "Gross, are you blushing, Sanzu?" A male with two-tone blue hair, said as he got out of the same vehicle. "Shut up!" Sanzu huffed. Takemichi let out a chuckle as he made his way to the skyscraper in front of them, Sanzu and Taiju following close behind. Taiju opened the door to the building for Takemichi, who in return gave him a quick thank you and walked in. As he walked in, he was met with two members from division one.

The two bowed and shouted, "Greeting boss!" We were instructed to take you to where the show will be taking place! " "Okay, but can you not shout next time?" Takemichi replied, biting his lip, even though he tried not to show how annoyed he was.

But unfortunately, his plan failed, and the two males in front of him flinched and bowed once again. "We are sorry, we won't shout again," they said together. Takemichi nodded and walked off. He didn't like it when they shouted; it just annoyed him for some reason, probably because it was noisy. He didn't know he just disliked it. With Sanzu and Taiju by his side, he followed the two to the elevator.

When they stepped out of the elevator, they followed the two until they reached a room with a huge oak door. The two opened the door and let them inside. As Takemichi entered the room, he was met with the familiar faces of one of his executives and three from the Himitsu Division. Takemichi paid attention to the room itself. It was exactly what he wanted. It has more than enough space for three hundred or more people to fit in.

And there is a huge aquarium in the room. There was a massive bulletproof glass that acted like a barrier of some sort, or even like a wall. In it, there were dangerous species living. A glass stood in the middle, separating it into two. In the first half, rare, poisonous, and dangerous fish were found. In the second half were creatures like stingrays and sharks. Both sides had beautiful corals decorating them. Takemichi truly loved it. This was one of his favorite creations and places to visit. There in front of the aquarium stood a beautiful stage. There was a wooden table on the stage where tools used for torture were laid.

Takemichi's gaze shifted from the stage to where he heard footsteps approaching. His cold gaze faded and was replaced with one full of warmth, almost like one a mother would give her children. He looked at the three in front of him with a warm smile. "Akria, Jay, and Oliva, you three are here," he says, and the three nod. Akria was the first to move as he grasped Takemichi's face in his hands. "We will never miss this... Mitchi, I'm home." Takemichi chuckled as he stared at Akria. He had on an expensive designer white suit, with matching white eyeliner. He looked absolutely breathtaking, as always. "Yes, Akria." I see that you are home. " How was your trip? "Exhausting, especially with that thing over there," Akria states while pointing his finger at Jay.

"Hah? Asshole " A light-haired male appeared behind Akria and shoved him to the side. "Jackass, are you trying to get my suit messed up?" Akria exclaimed as he stood up and dusted the imaginary dust from his suit. Jay rolled his eyes and turned his gaze to Takemichi. He reached his hand out and gently stroked Takemichi's cheek. "That asshole... We almost died because of his fatass." "Hah?" Takemichi chuckled and shook his head. "But we're here in one piece and we will never miss your show... I'm home, Mitchi. " Takemichi's gaze fell on Jay. He had on a suit similar to Akria's except with a red pattern on it. He looked rather handsome. Jay opened his mouth to say something again, only to be cut off by a harsh kick to his side.

"Ouch Bitch!" " Shut it! How dare you hog Takemichi to yourself? " A blonde-haired female said as she huffed. She then focused on Takemichi, her cold expression immediately disappearing and replaced with a happy expression. She hugged the black-haired male. "The two of them almost got us all killed... I swear don't ever send me on a mission with them ever again. " She complained and buried her face in his chest. Takemichi chuckled and patted her head in an affectionate manner. "I'm home, Mitchi." Takemichi just gave her a hum. She had on a black suit with a pink flower design on it. She looks as beautiful as always.

Takemichi then turned his attention to the South, who was on a call, screaming at the person on the other side. "I feel sorry for that person's eardrums," Akria said, with fake pity in his voice. Takemichi felt Olivia's grip slacken a bit, and using that chance, he slipped away from her hug and made his way to South. South immediately noticed Takemichi and hung up his call. When Takemichi was in front of him, he took his face into his hands and said, "You look absolutely stunning." "I always do," Takemichi replied with a grin. "That you do... Is everything to your liking?" South asked, Takemichi's face still in his hands. "Mnm, I like it ... "Thank you," Takemichi says, with one of his signature smiles. If South squints, he swears he can see flowers and sparkles all around the boy. South clears his throat and looks away. "I'm just doing my job." "Eh? Is the big and bad South actually blushing? " "Akria, you better start running." "Hah? Oh shit! "

The door opened, revealing the missing members of both the executives and the Himitsu Division. "Since we're all here now... I don't see why we don't start," Kisaki said, as he made his way to Takemichi. "Oh and South, stop trying to strangle Akria...We still have use for him." "Tch, you're lucky brat," South says as he lets go of Akria, who took the chance to jump on Takemichi. "Takemichi, he tried to kill me!" Takemichi just chuckled and patted the whining male's hair. "Well, why don't we start to welcome our guests?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC