CHAPTER 2: Snap!

Snap!

It is quite common for disbelief to come along with ignorance and the hope that had been carried on by denial. In this case of mine, what I have been waiting for for months had been right in front of me. In front of a chest with mystery. I had been a fool for too long hoping that the hard way had perished. The thing about uncovering pasts is that there is always something interesting that comes along with perplexing looks. In life what you thought was hard enough can come with something harder. As I put the key into the keyhole, what I taught years of protecting broke. Even with the protection, we cannot withstand every situation. Mitigating the effects and preparation wouldn't hurt but in the end, not accepting what it is and living completely unmoved as slowly turning oneself into a villain is childlike. We can make things better by modifying what it is but the old state will never completely expire and lives down deeply yet there is always hope hidden far away and with hope shall give life to joy. The key broke and so leaves the chest unopened.

"Wait! I am fond of a locksmith near work who gives the fastest and most accurate keys! I can duplicate the key tomorrow when I get to work!". Behold my optimistic husband. The thing about conflict is that the choices we do after give us character as a person. To accept and let things be isn't exactly giving up but to others it is. Each one of us has our own dictionary. Each little diverse perspective is horrid yet beautiful at the same time. Where people pleasers are left unbalanced between one's own heart and the others. They fear judgment that is why they change for not everyone can have metanoia in their back pockets. But to me as Deliah Donnelly Buford, I see it as a challenge to see what I am capable of. To experiment with my abilities as a person and to enhance skills that are hidden in the corridors of time. Another thing about your past is that it will always find its way to see you as you go forward. Unresolved conflicts keep extending your time. That is why closure is a must - a necessity before death. And if you live to die after the upbringing of this conflict, then you live a life unresolved to be resolved by the ones who are left. Yet not all of this needs to be solved, it can be accepted as it is and will be discussed. 

Today is Monday. I will seek what the chest contains tomorrow at 6 pm when my husband gets back from work and so I shall wait.