𝘽𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 || 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙖 𝙭 𝙐

Characters
(Y/N), Luca, Luxiem

Summary :  You and luca have been close ever since you guys debuted in Nijisanji together. Both of you have a special relationship with each other, hell everyone can see it, but you both won't admit it, even if you know that he shares the same feelings for you.

___________________________

You were both sitting in the break room of Nijisanji En's building, you had your legs over his thighs and Luca had a hand resting on your thighs rubbing them lightly. while you were both distracted with the electronic devices , you were both just enjoying each other's company. Nina and Vox were in the kitchen watching the two, Elira had just walked in to see Nina and Vox "What are you two looking at?" she asked looking over to where they were looking "Well . . .them? How are they not a thing yet" Nina said, rubbing her chin, "I agree, how can he just rub her thighs like that with no fear" Vox asked, taking a sip of his drink. Elira looked and nodded "well (Y/n) did say they liked luca" Elira admitted "mhm and Luca told me he liked (Y/N)" Ike joined in with a coke in hand "WHY" they both said "then why aren't they a thing yet?" Nina asked "well it seems like they are both blind to love" Vox chuckles as he goes back to watching you two.

⚘. ⚘. ⚘. ⚘. ⚘. ⚘. ⚘. ⚘. ⚘.

"Luca, wanna go back to your place and chill" (Y/N) asked, he looked at you and looked at his watch "umm sure sounds pog" he smiles lifting you up in his arms bride style, your cheek's dusted a light pink as you looked away from Luca's face, but you couldn't help but lean into his warm body. Luca saw you look away as he only kept his eyes on you with a smile on his lips, he leaned in brushing his lips over the top of your hair.

⚘. ⚘. ⚘. ⚘. ⚘. ⚘. ⚘. ⚘. ⚘.

After some time you both arrived at Luca's place on his back. Mysta and Shu were in the living room playing games, you had your arms around Luca's neck "Hey guys, imma head up with Luca" you smile warmly and waved goodbye to the boys as you both headed to his room only to be stopped by the detective himself, Mysta Rias "don't forget about the 'thing' i left in your room~" he teased, you saw Luca's cheeks were bright red as a cherry "what is he talking about?" you asked him "Its a COND-" "SHUT UP MYSTA" Luca yelled as he rushed to his room with you on his back. "He said nothing" his cheeks still red. He set you down on his bed as he took off his jacket and climbed on top of you planting his face in your chest,you chuckled gently playing with his hair and rubbing his back helping him calm down from his flustered feeling, still not knowing what Mysta had meant.