ᴊɪʀᴏ

"ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴊ"

"ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴊ"

—ʚїɞ—

      Kira anxiously waited at the airport for Jiro's plane to land. in reality they haven't been away from each other long. the last week she was in Japan she didn't see anyone, so she hasn't seen Jiro for almost three weeks. but they were practically glued to the hip, there were times Jiro would stay at Kira's house for two-three weeks at a time. and vise versa.

"Kavin?" Kira was visibly confused. the boy scratched the back of his neck with a sheepishly smile. MJ appeared not far behind him. if you seen one, the other was never far behind. "MJ? what the actual hell are you doing here?"

"we thought you could use company... what are you doing here?" MJ asked as he put his arm over her shoulder. "it was Kavins idea." Kira looked over at Kavin and shot daggers at him. she texted him she couldn't hang out because she had more important things to do.

"why that is thoughtful, leave. like now." both boys caught her death stare. but neither one moved, "i'm serious leave. this is very important to me, and i don't need the two of screwing it up." Kira stated as she threw MJs arm off of her.

The Juriomo girl checked the time, Jiros plane would be landing in ten minutes. and she needed the two boys gone. "what is so important that we need to leave?" Kavin raised an eyebrow waiting for an answer. which only resulted in Kira deadpanning him.

"i don't need to tell you." Kavin went to open his mouth but shut it as he felt a sharp pain in his foot. Kira stomped her heel on his foot. "okay, okay. we're going." the two stalked away making Kira sigh in relief. for the remaining few minutes Kira scrolled on social media occasionally liking a post.

"ms.Juriomo, flight 48 has landed." Kira quickly put her phone away and stood up. she thanked her for the information and made her way over to the gate. the juriomo teenagers heart was beating nearly a hundred miles per hour, saying she was excited to see jiro was an understatement.

"Jiro!" kira called out, the girl instantly dropping her bags and running towards the girl she knew as her best friend. kira's arms wrapped around her neck as they stayed in each other's embrace for a moment. kira being the first to pull away. "why the fuck didn't you tell me you were coming? i had to find out from ms.jiah."

"must of slipped my mind." Jiro said playfully as she shrugged her shoulders, which only ended with Kira glaring at her. "i was going to surprise you. whatever let's go eat, i'm starving." the girls talked for hours catching up. Knight greeted Jiro the second she walked through the door.