Killing me Softly

A/N--ENJOY!!

"Famous US based business man Thamposit Tithipoom got tangled in many illegal businesses.
We have many proofs about his connection with mafia's, bribery and corruption. Please stay with us for further updates.''

'What! What!' Dew was standing straight with wide eyes.

'He did it! He did it.' Earth was jumping on the bed.

'Off! How is this possible?' Dew asked.

'I was looking for evidence when an e-mail came. It has all the copies of those documents which they are showing on TV! I checked, they are not only authentic, they all are the originals.' Off handed over a thick envelope.

'I took prints of those.'

'Bravo New! That means he deleted all those fake files and provided the media with original ones! And also gave us the copies for safe keeping.' Earth joyously said.

'He send them to many media outlets that's why this news is everywhere.' Off clutched Dew's hand.

'That smartass did it! Your dad is a gone case now. Police already put him on wanted list.'

'Yes! Yes! Karma is a real bitch.' Earth hugged Dew.

'STOP IT!' I can't take it anymore.

'Tay!' They were shocked at my outburst.

'STOP CELEBRATING!' I am furious.

'Don't you get it? He is in more danger than ever! He will take the burn of your father's anger.' I sank down on the floor.

I replayed the previous phone call in my head.

'I have to go.... They are coming.'

'NO! NEW! HIN! DON'T YOU HANG UP.'

'I will call you again just don't get too much worried ok?'

'Hin please!'

'Love you Tay, soo much.'

THEY ARE COMING!!

Did he get caught!

'How many hours have passed since he called Tay?' Off asked now panicking.

'Almost 9 hours.' Dew calculates.

' Shit!'

'Oh no!'

Now they can understand my worries.

He already was injured heavily, his phone might've been died, anyone can trapped him easily in that condition.

And after this crazy stunt he pulled on his father, he will definitely show him his monstrous anger. He won't survive.

Why why why! He risked everything for me, even his life!

No! I will not have it. If he can be this careless so can I!

I stand up abruptly.

'Call the police. I want to know his father's address.'

'Marlboro hotel.' Earth mumbled.

'No, he is not there I already checked.' Dew replied with a sigh.

'Then where?' Off scratched his head.

'Check those documents, see if there is any address. We can do it.' Earth encouraged.

'Where is New's laptop? Maybe we can find something there.'

'The police recovered the laptop in a broken state from the accident scene. They send it to repair.' I answered.

'Gun said in the morning that some guy from a repair shop delivered a laptop at your home. He forgot to tell you.'

'That maybe it!' I exclaimed.

'Then give me the keycard I will bring that here.'

'No let me go and get it, My phone is about to die, I also need my charger.' I lied.

I am not going home. I am going to the dock. There are so many ware houses there, maybe New is also there.

But when I got on the car my phone actually died.

'Shit!'

Now I have to take a detour because I need my charger.

I started to chalk out my plan while driving.

I will go to the dock, then bribe those guards and milk out any information regarding any suspicious activities. Then if I find any relevant clue I will definitely go there. Today I am going to get my Hin back.

By hook Or by crook!

It's already 1pm. I have to do everything before dark. I can't find him in the dark I need daylight.

When I reached home, the house looks so empty that I almost chocked.

This house used to be filled with laughter. Hin has a unique sense of humour. His cheerful nature makes his surroundings bright and full of life.

My baby is gone now.

My house became empty.

Just like my heart.

With a heavy sigh I open the door. I've left the charger in the bedroom because whole night I charged my phone, still it died, maybe because of overheating.

I was about to enter my bedroom when I feel like something stirred in the dark living room.

Someone is here!

They have New! Now they are here to capture me!

I decide in a spilt second. I am not going to resist. Only they can take me to my Hin.

'Who's there? Please come out. If you're here to kill me then I will not resist. But I have some important info about your boss so take me to him first. He might wanna see it. It can prove his innocence.' I lied to lure them out.

'Come on what are you waiting for. This pen drive has everything. Take me to your boss right now.' I am getting impatient.

''That's the most unimpressive bargaining. If you show them what you have then they'll just kill you and take it. Don't you agree?'

A laughing voice echoed from the living room.

'NEW!!!!'

'Hi', the laying figure on the couch waved his hand.

'Miss me?'

'Babe!' I ran so fast that knocked the table lamp and two chairs.

'Wow easy tiger. You will injure your legs.' He was having difficulty to get up.

'Hin! Hin!' I wrapped my hands around him and pulled him roughly on my lap.

'Tay..' He tried to hug me but his hands have no strength.

I cried. And cried. And cried.

This is not a dream, right?