She scooted back again, she was practically on top of me now. "You're not as slick as you think you are." 

"You're the one that's not slick. You know what you called me over here for."

"Shh. Watch the movie."

The next time my hand went down, I slipped my hand into her shorts. She wasn't wearing underwear either.

She didn't say anything and raised her leg up but kept her foot on the floor, basically a 45° angle.

I moved my fingers down and she was already wet. "Minions made you horny?"

"No, I'm horny because we're about to have sex." She grabbed my arm and pushed it down.

See?

I dipped my finger inside her and spread her wetness around.

"Mmm Bey. Hurry up."

Only Onika would be telling me to hurry up at a time like this.

I kissed her neck and moved my fingers up to rub her clit.

Real niggas know how to find the clitoris easy.

Onika is loud. I barely touched her and she was moaning.

"Is Lauren here?"

"Are you seriously going to ask me about Lauren with your fingers playing in my pu- wait, don't move from right there."

I kept moving my finger in small circles in that same spot and she started to squirm.

She was already laying on my other arm so I put it around her to keep her still.

I knew she hasn't gotten touched like this in a while because she was already about to cum.

I dipped two fingers back inside her hand she very loudly moaned.

I rammed my fingers in and out of her, this was her punishment for how she always talks to me.

"Fuck!"

She still never told me if Lauren here so I used my hand that was holding her to cover her mouth.

It was getting really wet and slippery but I was trying not to get sloppy with my movements.

"I'm-" That was the only word I could understand.

She squeezed around my fingers to the point that it was hard to move and her whole body started shaking.

I already knew what that meant so I kissed behind her ear and didn't slow down until her body calmed down.

"Shit. You've always been so good at that."

"Can I get my dick sucked?" It's been too long, her throat is magical.

She looked back and laughed. "No."

I sucked my teeth but I wasn't going to argue or she wouldn't let me hit at all. 

I moved back so and got completely undressed. After I was naked, I pulled her shorts off and got on top of her.

"You ready?"

"Don't be too rough, it's been a little while."

"When am I ever?" I started to slowly enter and she squeezed her eyes tight.

Once I was fully inside her, I sighed. "You good?"

She nodded, "Yeah. Just don't break me."

She's acting like I have a horse dick.

I started to slowly move back and slammed back into her. She yelped, "Bey! I don't even want to fuck anymore, get off me."

I laughed, "Calm down. That was my bad, I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

Sex with someone who you like can actually be funny. For me, maybe not so much for her.

I stared slowly pumping inside her and she pulled me closer and kissed me.

I don't want to have sex with anyone else but her after her. This is where I belong.

"Fuck!" I don't know why she tried to kiss me knowing she couldn't keep up.

I smiled, "You love me?" This is why I love missionary.

"You're- Jesus. You're evil, fuck you."

"Turn over." I don't love missionary that much.

I pulled out so she could flip over and arch her back. I wasn't as gentle entering her again.

"What did I say about being rough?"

"Shut up." I pulled her back by her messy bun and started ducking her faster than I was before. "Tell me you love me."

"I love you! Shit!"

Her telling me she loved me made me cum prematurely.

It's okay, I had the stamina to keep going after a 30 second break.

We fucked for the whole Minions movie and we turned another movie after and fucked through that one too.

I wore her little ass which was different because usually it's the other way around.

I cleaned both of us up after she tapped out because there was nut everywhere. We fell asleep in her bed and I had a big smile on my face.

She wasn't getting rid of me now.

——
y'all know how i feel about writing scenes... this chapter is just sex because they needed to have sex for the real drama to happen :) new update later today or tomorrow

Bey?

Onika?

Them finally having sex?

How do you think they're gonna act now?