EPILOGUE

Theta's POV

Here I am looking at the face of the only man I love. I am looking at his perfect face. Those pretty eyes that always look at mine, those brown orbs that always makes me fall over and over again.

Those nose that is almost perfect. Those red soft lips that I was addicted to kiss it always. Those perfect body that was sculpted by the gods.

Then my eyes landed on the red stain on the mattress. I remembered we did IT last night and I never regret everything.

Im just memorizing those features of him. I'll memorize it so I can still remember him even if when Im gone.

I'll always remember and love you Vector Fajardo. I love you. Goodbye.

***

Vector's POV

It's been 2 years since she left me. Left me without saying a word. Hanggang ngayon, nangangapa pa rin ako.

All the memories are still fresh in my mind.

*FLASHBACK*

I was waking up in the morning with a smile on my face. I can still remember last night.

The moment I opened my eyes, Theres no Theta beside me. Its only me alone on the bed. All I can see was pillows and the red stain on the mattress.

"Theta..."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Sa loob ng dalawang taon, wala akong ginawa kundi ang hanapin siya.

Dalawang taon akong naghihintay sa wala. Pero patuloy parin ako sa paghihintay...

-END-