INTRODUCTION

My name is Ariana banks and I'm 22 years old, I currently live with my brother in Chicago

            My name is Ariana banks and I'm 22 years old, I currently live with my brother in Chicago. He is a rapper so we live in the nicer part of the chi but we used to live in parkway gardens before he got famous. life has been pretty great now that I'm the "it girl" in school thx to my brother! I love going to college but at the same time I want to drop out and become an entrepreneur they make a lot of money and they work for themselves so I think I would enjoy it , yk since I'm my own boss! I still feel like I don't want to depend on my brother for money all the time so I have a secret job that no one really knows about except for my bestfriend onika and my cousin rubi. I work at a strip club at night and yes I am a stripper...   i do have lots of followers on instagram and TikTok so i think i wanna become and entrepreneur forreal and stop stripping before my brother finds out since he is super overprotective of me. our dad wasn't really around much so he is lowkey like a father to me. oh yeah I forgot to mention I have a son. I got pregnant at 20 years old his name is yosohn santana, the love of my life.
~January, 15th 2021

             MSARITHEDON: i love you forever🤍

             MSARITHEDON: i love you forever🤍. @yosohnsantana
Comments:
              lildurk- my nephew💙.
             onikadabarbie- tell papa his auntie said heyyyy
             rubi.rihanna- miss you guysss😢
             kingvonfrmdao- no photo creds ma?
             gherbo- my sonnn❤️.
indiabanks- my family, omw to see y'all rn🤍.

India is like the sister I never had she is always there for me and papa, I also love her advice I know I can come to her with anything. I do have something to share with her so imma tell her while she's here. hopefully she can tell me how to go about this, i wanna live my life but I don't want my brother to find out..

~I hear a knock on the door it must be india

-hey india, I missed you soooo much*I gave her a big hug*
-"hey girly I missed you too now where's papa"
-he in the living room chillin but when you done saying hi to papa I wanna talk to you about something.
-"oh okayy girl imma make it quick I jus haven't seen him in so long"

~while india is talking with papa I went upstairs to my room to wait for her

-india comes in my room and jumps on the bed "what's goin on shortyyy"
-im sort of- dating again*I said quietly*
-"now you know damn well I didn't hear that ari"
-okay fine.. I'm dating again
-"FINALLY, who you dating is it a rapper??"
-yea ig you can say that but you can't tell durk because if he finds out my ass is in trouble.
-"okay okay your secret is safe with me"
-it's king von
-"BITCH I- DURKS VON?? As in durks bestfriend
-yeaa...
-"when did y'all start dating??"
-about 3 weeks ago when he was over at durks house, I guess he found me attractive and wanted my number.. I was hesitant at first but the nigga is so fine so I gave it to him. And we been rocking with each other since then.
-"wow girl I know von is a tough cookie but I love this for youuu and I'm happy you're dating again u need someone to take your mind of herb"
-you right- but von isn't jus a distraction I feel a super strong connection with him.

   ~while I was talking to India von texted me
- hold on indi, von texting me rn
-"okay girly imma go since durk texting me to come home tooo lmao come gimme hug"
-okay later girl thanks for coming over I really needed someone to vent too *i hug dia*
-"ofcc imma see you later"

~india leaves and I go on my phone to respond to von

king vonn❤️.
-whatchu doin ma                        
                      -nun jus chillin, i misss you tho
-aii I'm finna come over soon I miss you 2 lil folks❤️.
                       -what time you commin bae??
-imma be over there before papa gts
                   -okayyy see you soon daddy von😏
-betttt, since when you call me daddy👀.
-don't stop calling me that tho.. it's sexy ma
                    -since now, and you been knew you was my daddy😉.
-okayyy ma, imma see you.
-don't forget make sure when I get there you ass up face down on the bed😏.
                      - aii bettt
*Dayvon loved "aii bettt"

after I finished texting von I went in instagramm

KINGVONFRMDAO: yo boyfriend not like thiscomments:msarithedon: ❤️

comments:
msarithedon: ❤️.
lildurk: why ari in the comments?? you got sum to tell me sis @msarithedon👀
asiandabrat: 😍
onikadabarbie: leave ari alone she grown asl @lildurk
indiaroyale: brother💙.
tmac_1 : my son rawww asl, love you dayvon❤️.

THIS IS IT YALL- IMMA START MAKING THESE CHAPTERS LONGER THAN THIS
-830 words
|lemme know y'all thoughts|
what y'all think gon happen next?
is ari introuble, is durk gonna find out??
you'll see in the next chapter of forbiddin love🤍.
-cammie out✌🏽