◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter XV◇◇◇◇◇◇

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Viola... I was about to say something else but she continued onward.

Viola: As well..they were mentioning that this would be a better option as you also have— I paused for a moment and looked to the side deciding whether to sat it or not. But I could feel him staring so it's better to say it now than later. The same condition as you Big Mom... you're hunger pang.

Y/N: They told her!?!? I didn't her to her know I had that!?!

Viola: B-but don't worry! I also mentioned it doesn't happen a lot like hers so I don't really have nothing to fear really.. I walked over to the table and placed my hand on top of his. He stiffened his body from the touch but I held onto it. So please...don't worry.. I'll stick by you no matter what.

Y/N: She may say that but— will you really be true to that word Viola...are just saying that so nothing bad happens to you or anyone around.. *lowers voice* How would I know you're not lying to me Viola?

Viola: I know because...over the time we spent together, I've come to enjoy you're company and you're family. Well somewhat..but either way, I know you might be able to control this better than Big Mom..

Y/N just stared at his wife not saying anything. He just gave a simple nod and grabbed ghe fork and began to eat. Viola frowned at this but let it be, as she over to him and sat next to him. It was a comfortable silence between the two couple. That was until Y/N decided to break it.

Y/N: So...how does you're legs feel. Sore and shaky from all the pleasure I gave you?

Viola: Oh shut it!! I slapped his arm as I can hear him chuckle. I'm sorry, I made you uncomfortable Y/N but I'm glad I can you laugh when you're with me. I apologize for making you uncomfortable earlier Y/N...

Y/N: Hmm? Oh, it's fine.. I didn't think they would explain to you about that. I cleared my throat and continued. Don't worry about it. I was, probably, maybe, tell you but now you know so...but forget that shit right now and let's head back to see what's going on quickly. And of anything we need to get away quickly. Mainly for your safety really.

Viola: I understand but this is my home Y/N. And I‐

Y/N: Die? And must I mention it is your ex-home. You are married to me Viola which makes you a Charlotte. So if you want to stay then you will but on this boat watching afar. Understood?

Viola just stayed quiet from the quick response. He may be right but this being her ex-home and now living under the protection of him and Big Mom. She was about to say something til he beat her to it.

Y/N: I didn't mean to sound harsh but I'm trying to be a "good" husband but it seems to be going on and off. I'm looking out for your safety Viola so please understand that part. Please..

Viola: It so nerve wreaking for him huh? Being in a relationship then to quick marriage and not understanding the concept of this is why we might agrue most of our time. Maybe... I understand Y/N. I know you're trying, I'm trying too as well, in a way... and I'm grateful for the things you grant me no matter what.. so..I placed my hand onto his arm smiling at him. Let's work together to make this relationship go smoothly. Hmm?

Y/N nodded and pulled Viola with one arm into a side hug. He kissed her temple of her head. Saying nothing at all, which Viola didn't mind one bit as this was fine.

Viola: Can we just look around one last time at least? I looked up as he side eye me. Rasing a brow while looking at me, he squinted his eyes then closed them while sighing.

Y/N: Fine....

Full silence

Y/N: Want to do a shopping spree?

Viola:....No..

Time skip

Law: Everyone understands what they need to do?

Strawhats: Yes

Luffy: Yeah!! We're going to kick Mingo and Werid guys ass!!!

Nami: I hit him on the head slightly and started to yell. Idiot! We're just dealing with Joker and that's it! We're staying out of Y/N Charlotte's way!

Law: Starwhat-ya. Just stick to the plan already. We can not afford to waste anymore time if Y/N-ya gets in the way.

Luffy: Fine.... but we are still beating Mingo's ass!!!

A/N:

I apologize for the delay on the post. I was having writers block on this chapter after the lemon. But I did finish the lemon yesterday but I didn't post it as I wanted to write this for others who do not want to read it.

Have a good day/ night/ afternoon fellow readers.