2

She woke up sweaty and panting from her lewd dream, she shook her head no, Eve thought that it was impossible that she dreamt that, she was in-denial about liking what he did to her, she knew she can't sin,
her thoughts were interupted by the sound of knocking, she stood up, twisting the door knob, revealing her mom with a plate of food.

"Oh honey! Did you have a nightmare? Why are you all sweaty?" Her mom worriedly said, cupping her cheeks as she does so.

"Y-Yea. It's no biggie though." She said stuttering, also giving her mom a smile.

"Oh okay. Umm- Here Eve. You kinda missed dinner and i didn't want to wake you up, are you feeling a lot better?" Her mom said.

"Thanks mom, i'm feeling a lot better actually." She said, smiling at her mother as she took the plate off of her mother's hands.

"I'll be going to sleep now." Her mother said, she gave her a nod as a final farewell.

Eve decided to take the plate downstairs at the dinner table where the food should be eaten, she placed the plate on the table and took a seat, she picked up the knife and fork, cutting the meat into smaller pieces and finally eating them.

After her meal, she neatly gathered all her utensils in her plate, making sure that it doesn't fall when she stands up, she picked up her plate and glass to wash, as she took a step away from her chair, she accidentally grazed her private to the corner of the table, making her release a moan, her body went weak for a second, almost dropping the plate and glass she was holding, she heavily exhaled as she felt an uncomfortable heat emerging from between her legs but she chose to ignore the situation and carry on with her duties.

She took the plate to the sink, gently scrubbing each utensil she used, she then rinsed each and every one of them after, she used a hand towel to dry the kitchenware and her hands, eventually returning them to where they belong.

Before going back upstairs, she accidentally glanced at the table, hesitating to approach it, she stared at it for a while, debating if she should do what she was thinking, she eventually came closer, taking off her panties, she positioned herself to the corner of the table before thrusting and grinding herself to it, she started off slow but feeling the tingling sensation again made her pace even faster, her hand reflextively went to her chest, pinching her nipples through the fabric as an unfamiliar feeling of a knot emerge from her abdomen, she stuffed her mouth with her panties to muffle the moans that was coming out of her mouth, she held on the side of the table, rolling her eyes as she climaxed.

She got off and wore her panties that was soaked with her own saliva, her heart was beating fast with legs that shook from every step she took, she stared at the corner of the table, it seemed to be covered with a clear wet liquid, she kneeled, licking it off, as she stood up, the embarrassment of what she had done had only started sinking in, she felt so dirty, so unpure, 'But why does sinning feel so good?' she thought, she shook her head, running up the stairs to her room, she kneeled to the crucifix that was nailed in her wall, her head touched the ground as she begged god to forgive her, no matter how much she apologized, she could never feel clean again.

The next day, Eve showed up in school with noticeable dark under eyes, not just because of her continuous praying but also because she couldn't get Brian out of her head, there was just something about him that intrigued her.

She went to her first class which was worship, she watched as her teacher preached and preached but the words just didn't go to her head. In the middle of the lesson, the door opened, it was Brian, he scanned the whole class before his eyes pin pointed at her, his looks alone made her squirm on her seat.

"You're late again Mr. Warner, be thankful that your father co-owns this school or else you'd probably already been expelled. Take a seat." Their teacher sternly said, Brian gave the teacher a death stare before he walked over to her, taking a seat beside her, she looked at him with innocent eyes before he gave her a wink, she immediately turned her head to the front of the class before he could see her cheeks redden, she heard him chuckle because of her actions, making her even more flustered.