𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Depuis le début

We still haven't said anything to eachother and it was starting to get awkward.

"Jas"

"Wsp" I turned around since I was about to exit the garage.

"Ion even kno what ta say" He mumbled.

"What did you do?"

"Right now or a month ago?"

"Both"

"I cheated that day I left yo house. I know we wasn't together but if you would've did some shi like that I would've been mad as fuck and that ain't right."

"I already knew" I chuckled lowly.

"How?"

"The girl had sent me a video. I wasn't trippin cause we wasn't together which is why I never said nothing."

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be. Now what happened just now?"

"Man so you know them slide boys in dellwood?"

"Yea"

"So basically them mfs was dissing and shi and so we slid ova der."

"Always doin dumb shi" I rolled my eyes walking out of the garage and into the kitchen.

"Damn" I heard Cash whisper.

"Stop looking at my ass"

"It's hard ta miss shi" He laughed then sat at the kitchen island.

"I missed you fr tho" He made eye contact with me.

"So you must've just ain't see me texting and calling yo phone? Ian even care about that video shi I just needed my friend. The mf that claimed he was gone be here through what ever but when I did need you, you was no where to be found."

"Jasmine im sorry. I don't know what else to say."

"I'm not mad or sad about it anymore. I've healed from all that shi. I'm a whole new person now that won't deal with yo bullshit. I'm finna hop in the shower you can see yo way out" I said then headed upstairs to my bathroom.

I heard the front door open and close meaning he left. It wasn't no more second chances. If someone did something once they would do it again.

After getting out of the shower and lotioning up I decided to take a few pictures.

jasminelouise_

Liked by trebuccs and 301,613 othersjasminelouise_ ✔️view all comments cashbuccs ❤️fastlanechance 😍😍😍trebuccs imytheyluvmia 😂jasminelouise_ ^ bitch what's funny ?ash

jasminelouise_ ✔️
view all comments
cashbuccs ❤️
fastlanechance 😍😍😍
trebuccs imy
theyluvmia 😂
jasminelouise_ ^ bitch what's funny ?
ash.lyyy sexc 😍

Mia and then always on bullshit and it be blowing me but I be ignoring it and Tre just I don't even know.

Sometimes I be thinking about giving him a second chance but then I think about what the fuck he did and that thought goes out my mind quick.