Pup Star Better 2gether: The movie that started it all.

INHALES DRAMATICALLY

This movie is... uhhhh.......... a movie? I think. I watched it when i was 13, and while i was watching it i remember filling THREE PAGES of a notebook with notes on everything so bad that its amazing about this movie.

So now i'm rewatching it. Of course i am. And i'm doing it for YOU

So the movie starts with an AMAZING music video that i will NOT spare you the details of. From the beginning theres that VILE ASS FUCKING DOG singing on a star... i think.

Her name is Tiny and she's like a dog singer? For some reason in this movie dogs and cats talk the same language as humans, but theyre still their pets. I cant be the only one to think its just slightly strange, right? Also theres that weird dogs AND humans hating cats thing? I have no idea.

Also the music video implies Tiny stan twitter is a thing.

Because of course it does.

Then Tiny goes into space in a rocket because of course she does. How does she have oxygen? Where is she going? I have absolutely no idea.

Then she gets out of a car on a flying carpet while some human dances behind her because.... I have no idea? I don't know? I don't WANT to know?

The music video goes on, and for my own sanity i'll stop the description there.

Then Tiny gets interviewed by some golden retriever. I think. I'm not sure its a golden retriever or not, because im incredibly stupid and don't know a lot about dog breeds. And Tiny's voice is absolutely horrid. That's the right word. Simply horrid.

Then we get to see Tiny's dramatic backstory (Tragic). Some human randomly took her and gave her to some kid because people do that in dog movies apparently. (Yes, this is foreshadowing to another movie i plan on reviewing)

Then the movie cuts to Scrappy, who looks suspiciously like Tiny (For some reason she has dyed hair even thought she's a dog and dogs cant dye their hair... I think)

Scrappy's going to some singing comptetition where a bunch of dogs are yelling at a cat with blue hair called FUCKING CATTY PURRY.

WHY IS SHE CALLED CATTY PURRY????????????? I don't want to know.

Catty Purry's done singing and it's Scrappy's turn and... OH GOD ANOTHER SONG. NO. PLEASE. PLEASE NO. NO NO PLEASE NO. I WANT TO LIVE.

So Scrappy's a rapper dog. Because of course she is.

Now we get to see the antagonist. He's a shiba inu... I... Think? So he tries to get Scrappy to impersonate Tiny and to participate in ANOTHER singing competition where she has to lose.

She doesn't accept, and it cuts to her in a random box in the street where she's SINGING AGAIN OH GOD.

This same exact song counter: 1 (It gets worse)