Chapter 10: Rogue

Start from the beginning

Li Yuegui asked He Xiaoyun from the bottom: "Have you eaten this morning? The fire in the stove hasn't gone out yet, I'll cook two eggs for Jianwei."

"Don't cook it now," He Xiaoyun pulled her back, knowing that today's eggs cannot be saved, so she didn't persuade her, she just said: "I just ate it from home, and now I can't eat it. It's better to keep those two eggs for noon. Fry him poached eggs."

"Also." Li Yuegui thought about it and said.

After returning to her family's house, Wei Jianwei was picking up the tiles. He Xiaoyun helped her mother chop off the cabbage in her own plot and put it on the low stone wall for drying. After a few days, she could put it away and make pickles.

"After harvesting these vegetables, what do you want to grow?" She asked her mother as she peeled off the yellowed leaves.

"Grow some radishes and small rapeseed. Oh... this leaf is still edible." Li Yuegui picked up a leaf that He Xiaoyun had picked up, and tore off the yellowed part of the upper head and set it aside. As for the leaves that are dropped, they will not be wasted, and they will be fed to the chickens later.

"Is the eldest sister coming back recently?"

Li Yuegui said: "She didn't come back, but your aunt came to the house two days ago and said that she wanted to give your cousin a girl."

He Xiaoyun recalled who this cousin was, and then asked, "Are you optimistic?"

"No, it's not so fast. It's not easy to meet a good girl, and the two of them are eye-catching." Li Yuegui said, "I hope to be a family and be able to take care of my heart. Don't always upset your uncle."

After finishing the dishes, He Xiaoyun took a pot of tea and sent it to Wei Jianwei along the wooden ladder.

She stood on the wooden ladder and watched him sipping tea, the sweat on his forehead rolled down, and she couldn't help asking, "Should you come down and rest for a while?"

"No." Wei Jianwei shook his head, poured two bowls of tea, turned around and continued to work.

At lunch, Li Yuegui took the spoon, and He Xiaoyun started to stir-fry a piece of Chinese sausage left over a year ago. The cabbage just picked today was fried for a dish, and Wei Jianwei was also fried two eggs separately.

He was covered in dust and felt that it was inconvenient to eat on the table. No matter what Li Yuegui said, he didn't get down. He Xiaoyun still sent him up.

After eating, He Xiaoyun washed the dishes, and Li Yuegui stood at the back door to feed the chickens, and suddenly asked her: "Xiaohang is also so big, do you and Jianwei plan to have another one?"

When He Xiaoyun heard it, she subconsciously paid attention to the sound of the roof, and made sure that Wei Jianwei was on the other side and couldn't hear their voices, so she relaxed and said, "I think one is good."

Li Yuegui frowned, "Why is it good to be alone? Don't give birth to Xiaohang's brothers and sisters. When you get old, he doesn't even have a helper. And Jianwei's family and his sister-in-law have been in the door for several years before she got pregnant. , I don't know if it's a male or female. Your mother-in-law must also want you to be born again. Anyway, she's still young and no one has her. Why not give birth?"

He Xiaoyun sighed secretly. She had experienced the tactics of marriage urging that people often said in the previous life. Single urged to find a boyfriend, some boyfriend urged marriage, married urged children, and some children urged a second child, and even gave birth to a second child. Some elders are still thinking about having three children, anyway, in their opinion, as long as they have food, they can support themselves.