After walking halfway, Wei Yuanhang's footsteps began to become procrastinated, and the child became lazy, "Mom, I'm so tired."

He Xiaoyun glanced at him condescendingly, and said, "It's okay to run around, and I have a lot of energy. Now I'm tired after walking two steps?"

"It's not two steps, many, many steps have been taken!" He gestured in a big circle with his hands, indicating a lot.

"Then what are you going to do? I'm so tired, I can't carry you on my back." He Xiaoyun was very ruthless.

The kid had no choice but to continue walking, groaning as he walked. After walking a little and a half, he stopped again, crying sadly: "Mom, I really can't walk anymore."

He Xiaoyun is still unmoved. She knows exactly what this kid is thinking. When she saw him playing with Yanyan before, she could run for a whole day. If she only went out with her, she wouldn't be so squeamish. When Wei Jianwei was there, he acted coquettishly, hoping that someone would carry him. Who says children are innocent? One by one.

Seeing her ignoring, Wei Yuanhang turned his head and went to Wei Jianwei to pretend to be pitiful, "Dad, my legs are so hard."

He Xiaoyun was watching, and Wei Jianwei really stopped and squatted down in front of the child.

"Dad is so good!" Wei Yuanhang cheered and rushed over, not forgetting to flatter him.

His chubby body is a heavy burden for He Xiaoyun, and it is not enough to look at on his father's back.

Seeing that Wei Jianwei still needs to carry the bag, He Xiaoyun said, "I'll come."

Wei Yuanhang happily threw his leg on his father's back, and found something as excited as Xintiandi: "Mom, you think I'm so tall, taller than you!"

He Xiaoyun patted his twisted fart and thigh, "Be safe, be careful and don't fall off your teeth."

The child was obediently quiet for a minute, and then began to look around again. Wei Jianwei's strength was so strong that he was still stable with such a mass of meat dumplings on his back.

There was still some distance from He's home. He Xiaoyun saw Li Yuegui sitting in the yard from a distance, picking up the beans and looking up from time to time.

"Grandma! I'm coming to see you—" Wei Yuanhang broke his throat without entering the door.

Li Yuegui stood up quickly, wiped her hands on her apron, and came out with a smile to greet, "Jianwei is back?"

Wei Jianwei nodded, called Mom, and put Wei Yuanhang down.

Before the child touched the ground, Li Yuegui gave him a hug, "Oh yo, wei Xiaohang has grown up again, and grandma can't hold it anymore."

As she said, she let a few people into the house. Seeing He Xiaoyun was holding the bag, she couldn't help saying: "Next time you tell your mother-in-law, don't bring so many things every time. You have many families, so you are frugal. Use the spare."

"I know," He Xiaoyun responded, watching Wei Yuanhang still beating his grandmother, and said: "Hanghang will come down soon, you little fat guy, you are exhausting grandma."

Wei Yuanhang pouted, but he dared not be disobedient.

Li Yuegui cherished her grandson, and said hurriedly: "Where is our Xiaohang fat, children need to be round and round to look good."

But she didn't hug Wei Yuanhang anymore, instead she let him sit with Wei Jianwei and walked into the kitchen quickly.

Yesterday she heard the news of her son-in-law's return. She knew that 80% of her daughter was going home today. She got up in the morning and boiled the water. Now she poured some hot water into the pot, made a fire in the stove, and beat the eggs after the water boiled. Go down.