Chapter 2

*CAMERON'S POV* (didn't expect this didn't you?)
"Ok so Cameron. What is the actually plan?" "Are you crazy cam?!" "Are we seriously gonna do that to her?!" The jacks and Nash asked me "yeah I'm dead serious guys" I sigh "I just want my little sister back...."
*BAILEYS POV*
I wake up in a bedroom that looks like a boys room to me. Okay now all I have to do is escape end go back home. I open the door slightly and it makes a creaking sound. "Damn" I said to myself a bit to loud. "Hey yo jack did you hear dat"
"I think it's the girl man Lego check" oh shit. I hid behind the door and they didn't even noticed me.
"We're is she man?" Umm I'm in the supermarket. What do you think dumbo!
"Cam is gonna go nuts man if he finds out!" The blonde headed one yelled.
"I kn- argghhh" they both screamed and groaned in pain.
Wanna know why? Well I jumped out, kicked them in the balls and punched them in the stomach multiples of times until they were on the ground. 'Wow' your saying. Well thats me so.... Yeah.... Surprise?. Anyways back to action.
I ran out of the room and found the front door and ran and ran and ran for my life. I came to a holt when I took a closer look of my surroundings. I'm in L.A? WHAT?!? THE ACTUAL FUCK?! THOSE FUCKING HOES BRINGING ME HERE! MY BRO- my brother l-lives here. My brother. Cameron. Cameron. I need to find him!
-
-
-
I know it's really short but I have like no time at all to write so I'll try to make them long I promise😅