𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4

Start from the beginning

"god, what am i gonna do", you sighed, stressing out. you were completely thinking about asking your teacher if you could do the project alone. right as you were about to ask your teacher, inumaki walked over to you, asking shyly, "hi y/n, uh, can you be my project partner?" "yeah!" you exclaimed, making inumaki jump in shock. "sorry," you muttered embarrassingly as he chuckled heartily.

inumaki sat down beside you as you shifted a little, making more space for toge. "has everyone found a partner?" your teacher voiced out as they replied with a 'yes'. "you have 2 weeks to finish this, you will also need to present your project," he stated as everyone groaned.

you and inumaki turned to each other, as if each of you were asking who was going to present without saying it. "can you come to my house to finish this project? i wanna get this done as soon as possible," you said as he nodded in agreement. "i'll send you my address," you said, taking out your phone and messaging him your address. "got it," he said as he received a notification.

"wanna start the project now? we still have some extra time," inumaki suggested as you shrugged and said, "why not." you glanced over at laoi and kyo, noticing them talking and smiling at each other.
wow romance.

it was after school now and you and laoi were walking home

it was after school now and you and laoi were walking home. "i cant believe you got his number already! you usually barely talk to anyone!" you exclaimed excitedly. "you sound more excited than me," laoi chuckled. "he's kinda stupid tho," laoi said, trying to not be rude as you laughed loudly.

"inumaki coming over to do the project later, so don't come so early today," you informed laoi. "I'm going to kyo's house to complete the project too!" laoi explained excitedly. "we won't feel lonely then!" you exclaimed, clapping your hands. you arrived at your house already. you waved goodbye to laoi as she continued walking to her house.

you unlocked the door and took off your shoes. you placed your bag on the bench as you went to the bathroom, taking a shower. you proceeded to wear your clothes and do your skincare routine. you then went to your bedroom, laying on the bed. you got a notification from your phone as you unlocked it.

 you got a notification from your phone as you unlocked it