9

"beomgyu." yeonjun tugs on beomgyu's t-shirt. "beomgyu, i need to talk to you." all eyes are upon yeonjun, but beomgyu doesn't budge.

"i'm playing right now, yeonjun hyung." beomgyu pouts. "can't it wait?"

the pout was absolutely the worst move that beomgyu could pull out, but yeonjun had to be firm. he couldn't let anything faze him now. he had to speak to beomgyu, and it had to be now.

"beomgyu-ah." yeonjun pleads. "please."

beomgyu leaves his game and takes yeonjun to the hallway. yeonjun is nervous as fuck and knows that beomgyu would be really mad by the end of it all but he needs to do it. for the sake of his friend and his healthy relationship.

"beomgyu..." yeonjun begins. "i think there's a misunderstanding."

"what misunderstanding, hyung?" beomgyu asks, and yeonjun cannot get his mind over the fact that beomgyu looks so pretty with the yellow light falling on him. he looks pretty all the time anyway.

"your parents...i think they think that we're...dating." there. yeonjun has said it. now he's free. but the look on beomgyu's face beats nothing. he sucks in a gasp, as if he were connecting the dots. which meant beomgyu knew. the look on his face said it all. beomgyu's face was red, crimson, even. he seemed fidgety all of a sudden. yeonjun was nervous anyway, but beomgyu looked like he was tent times more nervous.

"oh,fuck." yeonjun hears beomgyu speak, and he's still so confused. what the hell is happening? "did...did my father say anything about it to you?"

"yeah." yeonjun admits. "he asked me if i loved you, and then i said yes, he asked me to take care of you-"

"wait. pause." beomgyu cuts him off quickly. "say that again?"

yeonjun's never been so bewildered before. he really has no idea what's going on. "he asked me to take care of you?"

"no, you fool, before that?"

"beomgyu." yeonjun stopped him. "what do you want?"

"did you tell him you love me?" beomgyu asks. he's as nervous as yeonjun, and it shows. his hands are trembling.

"yeah?" yeonjun says as if it's the most obvious thing ever. "but i'm sorry, beomgyu-ah-

"yeonjun hyung." beomgyu stops it all. his heartbeat, his rambling, his shaking. "did you say you love me?"

"yes, beomgyu, i did. but you're in a -"

"will you, like, please shut up." beomgyu says almost immediately. "do you like me romantically?"

"yes? obviously?"

beomgyu lands a smack on yeonjun's hand. "ow!" yeonjun shrieks. "what was that for?"

"what makes it so obvious?" beomgyu is so close to either smacking his head on the wall, or making out with yeonjun.

"well?" yeonjun begins. "one, i've been hinting at it for years. two, everyone in the group literally knows but you. everyone says i'm so obvious. even like, the weekly idol staff knows. three, i acted like a clingy kid and like sulked the entire time that you ignored me. which again, i don't know what it was for. four, i threw a major tantrum after you uh, begun dating heeseung. five-"

"hyung, stop." beomgyu stops him. "none of this was obvious to me."

"well, the fact that you don't want to date me is pretty obvious to me." yeonjun grunts. "you're dating, have a boyfriend, you don't need me. i'll get over you, eventually, i guess. i won't let this affect the group."

"you speak too much." beomgyu complains. "hyung, look at me. in the eye."

"what?"

"i love you."

"no, you love heeseung-"

"for the love of god." beomgyu begs. "can you not mention him when i'm going to kiss you?"

"kiss me? what-"

and beomgyu kisses him. on the mouth. beomgyu's hands trail to hold yeonjun's head in place while kissing him properly. yeonjun doesn't know what this feeling is, is it content? he doesn't know. all he knows that right now, choi beomgyu is kissing him.

yeonjun kisses back, and it's definitely the best kiss of beomgyu's life. he's being want to do this all along. but yeonjun wants it more. yeonjun kisses so hard, it's almost too rough for their first kiss. neither of them seem to mind. yeonjun's mind feels hazy. he's on cloud nine.

they part, after one too many kisses, and then it strikes yeonjun. he just kissed the love of his life. beomgyu. who's dating heeseung. fuck.

"beomgyu, fuck." yeonjun breathes. beomgyu smiles a bit assuming that it's the kiss. it's not the kiss. it's heeseung. "fuck, fuck, beomgyu- i helped you cheat on heeseung, oh god-"

"hyung, i've never liked him. please calm down." beomgyu holds him down. "i've never loved anyone like i love you, hyung. i really do."

"you love me too?" yeonjun asks. this is a joke. there's got to be a camera here somewhere.

"i kissed you, so yes hyung." beomgyu chuckles against his lips. yeonjun gets another peck. "i love you."

"fuck, beomgyu." yeonjun still cannot wrap his head around the kiss. "i've loved you too, beoms. forever. i don't know why neither of us wouldn't say anything."

"cause you're stupid." beomgyu giggles. "and i'm stupid." he finishes. "ah. this feels so good. being close to you again."

"then why'd you let go of me anyway?" the month of suffering. yeonjun deserves an explanation.

"ah....that." beomgyu sighs. "you were getting hotter day by day and i-just couldn't control myself. i wanted to be around you twenty four seven. i didn't want to take advantage of your kindness. i thought that you were just obliged to be with me every night, you know. so i thought..."

"god." yeonjun mumbles against beomgyu's hair, the sweet scent of his shampoo always being the best. "we're both so stupid. but what's with heeseung..."

"oh, that." beomgyu blushes a bit. "i don't like him, like at all. he just, he said he liked me, and then i felt bad for him so i thought...we'd give it a try. we were still in the talking phase. but i'll tell him tomorrow, i swear. just tonight, let me be with you."

"you're crazy if you think i'm letting you out of my sight now, beommie." yeonjun says and beomgyu groans. "you've deprived me enough for the past month and a half. i need my beomgyu back."

"you'll have your beomgyu back." he smiles.

and then yeonjun pauses. "what about your parents?" he's going to clear everything now. "how'd they..."

"ah." beomgyu remembers. "last week when i mentioned the heeseung situation to my mother, she asked me for a name. because i was sad, and mad in love, i told her it was you." beomgyu blushes and wow, yeonjun is so proud to see that. "i didn't know my secret would be out so soon."

"god, you're nuts." yeonjun whispers against his lips. "absolutely crazy."

"i can send the others to the guest room for tonight, if you'd like." beomgyu suggests. "we can sleep in my room, if that's okay with you."

"perfect." yeonjun kisses him. "i wouldn't want to sleep with any of those nasties anyway. i'm too beomgyu deprived. going to cuddle you to death tonight now that you're mine."

"i'm yours?" beomgyu chuckles at that.

"yes, you're officially my lover."

-

A/N: Hello, I just wanted to apologise for any and all grammar/spelling mistakes in this fanfic. I wrote most of this at 2 in the morning and I honestly can not be bothered to go back and fix the mistakes (my apologies!!) so this is going to have to make do. Anyways, thank you so much for reading. If you enjoyed the fic, please consider following!! ❤️

UPDATE: Lots of people have been asking for a sequel. I have thought about making a second part but I feel like this fanfic has already passed it's prime?? I don't want to waste my time writing a fic that no one will want to read. However, I do plan to make more fanfics in the future so please look forward to that!!💕💕