Hector was amazed. "Awesome! This Sichuan spicy chicken is so delish!"

Now, he could confirm that Mylo wasn't lying. His words could only express 10% of Boss Mag's delicacies. Only the people who had tasted the food for themselves could experience the taste personally. Any words paled in comparison.

For example, his brain couldn't think of many words to describe this Sichuan spicy chicken now. Perhaps, he needed to sit down quietly when he got back later to reminisce on the taste before he would know how to write this article.

Of course, the most important thing now was to settle this table full of goodies, otherwise he would be letting himself down.

Mylo and Garlan ate the chicken quietly. There was no time to make a description about the food right now! They couldn't stop at all, okay!

On the other side, Vivian couldn't wait to pop the chicken into her mouth. As she chewed, her eyes got increasingly brighter. After swallowing it, she marveled, "Mmm!! This is so delicious!"

"The chicken meat is tender on the inside, yet crispy on the outside. It's similar to the beggar's chicken. There are two completely different textures in the mouth, but they have an equally amazing taste. It's spicy and delicious. It's fantastic!" Vivian popped another piece of the chicken into her mouth again. There were tears of happiness in her eyes.

That familiar sense of warmth appeared again!

A warm current flowed gently through her body and nourished her body which had already recovered.

Other than spicy grilled fish, she had a new choice!

please keep reading on MYBOXN0VEL.C0M

"Is it really so delicious?" Michael picked up a piece of chicken skeptically. He could smell the spiciness, but it wasn't very overpowering. At least, it wasn't as insane as the spicy grilled fish.

After breathing out gently, Michael popped the chicken into his mouth.

His teeth tore open the chicken and it indeed had a crispy texture. However, underneath the crispy texture was the tender meat which was juicy. After biting down, the fresh and spicy sensation exploded in his mouth!

Numb! Spicy! Fresh! Aromatic!

Michael's face was slightly flushed. He opened his mouth and fanned his face with one hand discreetly. At the same time, he had to maintain his dignity as the city lord while tears were gathering in his eyes.

"Father, isn't this super delicious!? It's so delicious that the tears are falling." Vivian looked at Michael before feeding a piece of chicken into his slightly open mouth filially.

Michael: (キ'゚Д゚ ́)!

Michael's tears flowed down gradually as he praised the chicken with a blush, "Mm, it's so scrumptious..."