Chapter 15

Arpita called Imlie again, it was getting late and Aryan hadn't return from his party.

She had called him, he didn't pick up her call.

Arpita then asked the security detail to search for Aryan. She gave them the address where the party was held. It was someone's farmhouse.

Imlie was shocked after hearing Arpita's suspicion. She felt Arpita was overreacting. He was her ABP. And he would return back to her.

Imlie knew Rathore siblings were protective of each other. ABP would normally message Arpita if he was late. But today, he didn't. Aryan had informed Arpita, he would back by 11. It was almost midnight.

They waited, calling Aryan now and again.

Few hours passed, Aryan hadn't returned yet. Imlie was now worried as well.

The security detail called Arpita, she was shocked at whatever the security personnel was reporting to her.

Then Arpita repeated "Acc..Accident".

Few hours earlier

Aryan was bored, he just wanted to go back to his wife.

He saw Preeta walking towards him. Everyone called her Baby Doll or BD because of her pet name Gudiya. Preeta was his Mother's friend's niece.

Aunty Blue as she called her Aunt, was an obnoxious, narrow minded woman. Aunty Blue always would try to set her niece with him.

"#Congratulations Arry baby" BD said. She went close to him and said "#NotFair tumne apni #bestfriend ko nahi bulaya shaadi mein"

Aryan went away from BD and said "Tum meri friend nahi ho, BD. Unwanted guests were not invited"

"Call me 'Baby Doll'" Preeta said

"No, Thanks" Aryan said, leaving BD to talk to his business associates.

Aryan realised he was getting late. He quickly left the party.

As he was driving towards his house, a truck was came from opposite direction at full speed. Aryan swerved his car, narrowly missing the truck. Then he heard car horn behind him, the only indication he received before the car behind his rammed to his car.

Imlie didn't know how to react. She felt as if someone was crushing her heart. She panicked thinking what if Aryan didn't survive the accident how will she live without him.

She loved him. It was glaringly obvious to her now. She was such an idiot. She would never be able to tell him that if it was too late.

Taking a deep breath, she rushed outside the Rathore Mansion with Arpita in tow. The Security Detail escorted them towards the car then drove them to the hospital.

The other team which was sent earlier to find Aryan had taken him to the hospital. He had lost a lot of blood.

Imlie was hoping that everything would be okay and that her Aryan would be okay.

He had to be.