Chapter 13

Arpita heard Aryan's plan but she could read in between the lines. Had they taken someone's help to pose as Imlie's boyfriend that would had complicated things. Aryan would sulk most of the time. If Aryan & Imlie were caught together that would start another round of cheating/affair rumour.

It would be best to say Imlie & Aryan were in a relationship.

So, they went for movies. Both Arpita & Aryan made sure Imlie was enjoying herself. Arpita & Imlie forced Aryan for a lot of selfies.

By the time they reached home, Imlie was her usual cheerful self.

Aryan was amused at her antics. Imlie & Arpita were still discussing the movie. They were seated in the living room.

Imlie & Aryan went to their room together. Imlie had to complete assignment & read the chapters that were taught today. Aryan was busy with work. Both silently were working, a new routine was in the making.

Aryan looked towards Imlie engrossed in her work. "Kal hum ek party mein jaa rahe hai. I'll pick up in the evening." Aryan said.

Imlie nodded her head, then continued with her work.

Aryan went to kitchen & made coffee for him & Imlie. He put sugar & milk in Imlie's mug.

He returned to his room with two mugs of coffee & placed one before Imlie "Drink this, tumhe neend nahi aayegi". She drank the coffee without saying a word.

The next day, a new rumour was floating the college that Imlie was in relationship with Satinder & was cheating on Aryan Singh Rathore.

Satinder maintained a distance with Imlie. He couldn't afford to include himself in fake rumour especially when it was evident someone was deliberately trying to humiliate Imlie.

Aryan received a message from Imlie. She informed him about the rumour. Aryan was one step ahead. He had to get involved. So, he called someone to carry out the plan that was forming in his head.

Imlie knew Rahul was behind this. But, he didn't have any problem with her before internship.

As she was going to her next class, she saw Rahul talking to some other students. He was planning to frame her for something. She hurriedly went to her class.

Rahul & his friends entered the class. One of the sat behind Imlie, another sat besides Imlie while Rahul sat in the last row. Imlie was sitting in the third last row.

The lecture began but Imlie was on her guard & alert. In between of the lecture l, she heard a zip opening sound. She looked from the corner of her eyes & saw the one behind her was opening her bag. She knew they were up to something.

She stayed quiet. The lecture was over & they had one more lecture on the same class. So some of the student went to canteen for a quick snack including Rahul & his friends. Handful of students remained in the class.

Imlie looked into her bag & saw mini vodka bottle & cigarette pack which was prohibited inside the college premises. She sneakily transferred these items to Rahul's friends bag who was sitting besides her.

They had left there bags in the classroom.
Imlie then engaged in a conversation with another student discussing the topics taught in previous lecture. Imlie acted as she didn't understand the chapter. So, her fellow classmate sat next to her with her notebook explaining the topics.

Meanwhile, Rahul alerted the Dean that he had seen Alcohol in her bag.

Dean along with Rahul & his friends entered the classroom. Dean asked Imlie for her bag.

Her favourite professor entered the classroom just then for the lecture. Dean asked her to check Imlie's bag. She checked & saw notebooks, water bottle & tiffin.

Dean looked at Rahul & his friends. Imlie then asked for reason behind this checking. He replied he received a complaint against her.

Imlie then said that she too had complained against these three students standing next to her & demanded their bags be checked as well.

Dean agreed & checked their bags one by one. He found alcohol & cigarettes in Atul's bag, the one who sat besides her.

Dean took the three students with him to his cabin while the lecture started. She then went home.

Imlie informed Aryan as soon as reached home. Aryan asked her not to worry, he was not letting him get away.

Imlie then hugged Aryan & kissed him on his cheeks.

"Thank you" she whispered, hugging him tightly.

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saanse chalti jidhar
Rahungi bas wahi umr bhar
Rahungi bas wahi umr bhar haye

Muskurana bhi tujhi se seekha hai
Dil lagane ka tu hi tareeka hai
Aitbaar bhi tujhi se hota hai
Aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
Bahon mein hai teri zindagi

Hai nahin tha pata
Ki tujhe maan lungi Khuda
Ki teri galiyon mein is qadar
Aungi ab har pehar

O sun mere hamsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saanse chalti jidhar
Rahungi bas wahi umr bhar
Rahungi bas wahi umr bhar haye

A/N: My apologies for the long wait. But this new track made me lose interest in the show. One of the reasons for the delay.

What are your thoughts about this new separation/Malini/Gudiya track ?