Pilot

"KIDS BREAKFAST! KIDS?" Claire shouted from the kitchen. "Phil would you go and get them?"

"Yeah, just a sec." Phil replied whilst playing on his video game.

"KIDS!" Claire tried again only to receive nothing but what she did accomplish was dropping the food all over her.

"Kids? Get down here." Phil called at last.

"Why are you guys yelling at us when we're way upstairs? Just text me." There oldest daughter Haley answered.

"Alright that's not gonna happen and wow! You're not wearing that outfit."

"What's wrong with it?"

"Honey, do you have anything to say to your daughter about her skirt?" Claire asked her husband.

"Sorry," he  responded distracted "oh, yeah. That looks really cute sweetheart." He said to his daughter.

"Thanks" she sung happily and walked off ignoring her mothers whining.

"No. It's way to short, people know your a girl you don't need to prove it to them." Claire insisted.

Just then Andreanna walked in, she was staying with them whilst Mitch and Cam went to get there new baby but as it's a surprise, the Dunphys think it's because Mitch and Cam wanted a small vacation.
"Morning guys," she greeted the adults "morning Haley, love the skirt."

"Thanks! At least one other person in this house has fashion sense."

Andrea and Haley are like sisters, there both popular, they both have a love for fashion and they often  have little chats with each other about drama that's going on there lives.

Alex, the middle child, then came marching into the room announcing, "Luke got his head stuck in the banister again."

"Of course he did." Andrea retorted amused.

"I got it. Where's the baby oil?"

"It's on our bedside tab-," Claire hesitated "I don't know. Find it." Then released a 'come on' after walking into the fridge.

*TO THE CAMERA*

"I was out of control growing up. There, you know? I said it." Claire laughed. "I-I just don't want my kids to make the same bad mistakes I made. If Haley never wakes up on a beach in Florida half-naked, I've done my job." Claire said like it was nothing.

"Our job"

"Right, I've done our job."

*REAL LIFE*

"Buddy, why do you keep getting stuck like this?" Phil asked his youngest child Luke.

"I thought I could get out this time and impress Drea." Luke struggled, trying to get his head out.

"Yeah like the last 3 times, try find something else to impress her with buddy." Advised Phil.

"Hey loser." Andrea said walking up to them.

"Hey Drea." Luke replied dazed.

"I'm just gonna say it. He needs to be checked by a specialist." Alex vocalised, walking down the stairs.

"Ow!" Luke groaned.

"There, be free. Excalibur." Phil chuckles.

"I'm having a friend over today." Haley mentions going up the stairs.

"Who?"

"Uh, you don't know him."

"Him! Him?"

"Ooh, a boy. You gonna kiss him?" Luke teased in a girly voice then winking at Andrea.