“You are in heat,” Heeseung said once they could separate, as he handed Sunghoon some water.

“It seems like it,” Sunghoon accepted the water and drank it slowly, “I think your rut made my heat come early.”

“It’s weird though, the rest don’t have their heats and ruts synced up yet…” Sunghoon shrugged.

“Mine was coming in a couple of days at most anyway, so it’s not that strange,” also, his eagerness and excitement may have had something to do with it. There was no reason for him to mention that.

Heeseung hummed, “How long do you think it’ll last?” He asked, wondering how much longer they would be locked in pretty much just having sex. He was not complaining though.

“Maybe a day or a day and half longer than your rut?” Sunghoon wanted to give a more accurate answer, but his heat wasn’t the most consistent thing, never had been. Heeseung nodded and decided to cuddle close to Sunghoon.

As much as Sunghoon loved the time they were spending together, he just hoped his heat would be a short one. He knew it would be once he strated feeling it coming again, not even an hour had passed since they last had sex and he was already craving it again. This could only mean it be a short, but quite frequent, one. He didn’t know how to tell Heeseung, who was almost falling asleep spooning him, the he needed it, him, again.

So he didn’t.

Sunghoon stayed trapped between Heeseung’s arms as the other fell asleep, the heat spreading all over his body as it slowly consumed him. Being so close to Heeseung, to an alpha, helped, Sunghoon didn’t feel in pain, just needy. At first he could handle it, he panted and mewled a little here and there when Heeseung moved in his sleep or when he tighten his grip around him. But as minutes passed, it started to get worse. He was sweating and having a hard time staying still. Slick was leaking from him and he was as hard as he could get. When Heeseung pressed closer to him, he couldn’t stop himself from grinding against his crotch, slowly getting Heeseung hard.

At some point, Heeseung thrusted his hips forward making Sunghoon gasp at the unexpected movement. It may have been how loud he was becoming, or all the movement against Heeseung’s dick, regardless of what had caused it, Heeseung finally woke up.

“Sunghoon?” He sounded confused, and Sunghoon could only whimper in response, “baby, if your heat’s troubling you, you should have woken me up…” he said softly and placed a kiss at the back of Sunghoon’s neck.

Heeseung kept kissing his neck. With a little bit of trouble, Heeseung managed to get himself inside Sunghoon while he held Sunghoon’s leg up. Sunghoon came instantly, but that wasn’t enough to subdue his heat. Lazily, Heeseung started fucking into him, not consumed by the rut haze himself, he decided to go slow but deep.

“A-alpha, p-please…” Sunghoon, however, was having none of it. He needed it deep and hard and fast. Heeseung chuckle as he bit Sunghoon’s shoulder.

“My pretty, needy omega…” he whispered, but still complied by going faster.

With the new speed, Sunghoon got closer and closer to his release, again. He didn’t need much, he just needed Heeseung to knot him again. By that point, Sunghoon’s come was almost transparent, and it made it seem like he was pissing himself more than coming.

In the position they were in, Sunghoon couldn’t do much. He just moaned and groaned as Heeseung hit all the right places. Heeseung kept kissing and marking the back of Sunghoon’s neck and shoulders. Even if not to the extent of when his rut was in full force, Heeseung had to be affected by Sunghoon’s heat. Sunghoon couldn’t think much about it, all his thoughts focused on getting filled and knotted. He whined a few times when Heeseung slowed down and promptly screamed and Heeseung thrusted into him with as much force as he could.