♛┈⛧┈ 007

Začít od začátku

"I'm looking forward to work with you again tomorrow, (Y/n)." Miss Ameri rubbed my upper arm tenderly, a gentle smile was also gifted to me. She pulled away her hands before walking away from me.

I touched my upper arm-- the spot she touched me. The way she touched my arm felt unusual. Or was it just my overthinking trying to get the best of me?

Eh, I don't have time to think of this.

The important thing right now is to return home and rest!

Making my way into the locker room, I changed into my casual clothing then packed up my belongings in my handbag. I left the locker room before bidding my farewell to my co-workers.

Since the convenience store was not far from my apartment, I could go back and forth on feet only. I could save up money by avoiding using any form of transportation-

Ah, money.

Speaking of money...

As I was walking, I pulled out the black card Haru left for me this morning. I stared at the shiny card unsurely. I didn't know what to do with it. I hadn't used it so far.

Even though he said I could use it as I please... It doesn't sit right with me to use it.

Ugh, but I have a feeling that if I don't use it, Haru will misunderstand my intention and he is probably gonna think he is at wrong again.

I don't want to make him feel bad.

After Haru went out all his way to offer his precious black card to me, he must be hoping for me to use it well.

Halting on my track, I looked down to my shoes. My shoes started to appear more worn-out. Well, it was actually my old shoes which I had owned for years.

Maybe time to buy new shoes.

Rummaging through my handbag, I realized I didn't have my purse with me. At that moment, an idea finally popped up in my mind. I glanced back at the black card.

This is the right time to put the black card to good use, huh?

Meanwhile,After a while,Somewhere in the city,In an abandoned warehouse

Meanwhile,
After a while,
Somewhere in the city,
In an abandoned warehouse..

Third Person's POV

Haruchiyo silently cleaned his bloodied katana after torturing some men who messed up a big mission. His colleagues were relaxing, talking to each other about pointless stuffs. He was the only quiet one.

Notification from his phone snapped him out of his train of thoughts. Wiping his hand clean with a handkerchief, Haruchiyo pulled out his phone while wondering about the content of the notification.

Haruchiyo's face brightened up with thrill upon realizing it was a notification about his black card.

"Ah, she used it!" Haruchiyo giddily cheered. "I was right to leave my black card in her care. I'm glad I can help my wife.."

His face was covered with pink shades of blissfulness. Haruchiyo acknowledged (Y/n)'s life which swirled around with hardships. She was a cheapskate and preferred saving money due to her financial problem.

But now, (Y/n) didn't need to worry about hurting her pocket or wondering if she had food in the fridge next morning.

' I hope by giving my black card to (Y/n) can solve her money problems. Since I can't be there to give her money all the time, best thing to do right now is handing over that black card to her as solution. But if we move in together, she still can have the black card to herself! After all, my money is also her money.'  Haruchiyo was on cloud nine.

Haruchiyo began cleaning his bloodied katana while humming (Y/n)'s favourite song jovially. There were imaginary,  colourful flowers floating around his head. He couldn't contain his joy at all.

Noticing his odd behavior, three pair of eyes fixed on the Bonten Vice President. Suspicion kept growing within them as they were puzzled by Haruchiyo's change of behavior.

"Is it just me or has Sanzu been...oddly cheerful lately?" Ran assumed, turning to his younger brother and the Bonten treasurer. "Must be effect of his drug again. He's high for sure." Rindou guessed nonchalantly.

But Hajime shook his head, disagreeing with the younger Haitani. "I'm not convinced the cause is his drug. He never consume any before doing a job Mikey gives to him. This is something else.."

Hajime had worked alongside Haruchiyo since Kantou Manji gang era, where only Haruchiyo and him were the executives beside Manjiro as the head of the gang. He would not lie, handling Haruchiyo was a draining job.

Not once Hajime noticed Haruchiyo acting genuinely happy in a positive way. That scarred man was always solely excited whenever it came to murder and destruction. To think that something else besides those dangerous stuffs could make Haruchiyo happy... It never crossed the money-maker"s mind.

Perfect timing, Haruchiyo finished cleaning his katana. He approached Hajime and told him, "I'm leaving. Got stuffs to do. You bastards handle the bodies."

"Leaving? Where are you heading?" Hajime asked, curious of the destination Haruchiyo would go to. The pink-haired man kept quiet for a second. "Don't know." He answered in irritation. He didn't like being interrogated or when people pry into his personal businesses.

"Sanzu, man. I thought you were coming with us to the club. You haven't visited any with us for a long time now-" Rindou's voice was cut off by Haruchiyo's grunting.

"If you want your dick sucked by those horny bitches, then fucking go ahead. I ain't involving myself in this dirty shit anymore. Already got bored of the same slutty whores." The Bonten Number 2 shot a glare at Rindou. The purple-haired man fell into silence.

"You know it's easy for us to get new sluts. Just name it and our underlings will get the best ones for you-" However, Ran was also intervened by his superior.

"How about you shut up before I chop off your tongue with my katana, Ran?" Haruchiyo once again glared at the brothers. "I wanna avoid getting my katana dirty again since I just finished cleaning it. But if you don't shut the fuck up, I'm gonna chop off your tongue for real."

"Now, stop fucking asking me questions. You assholes are noisy. Fucking waste my time." Haruchiyo was utterly vexed. He had wasted plenty of minutes and delaying his meeting with (Y/n).

Haruchiyo was dying to meet the love of his life again, after not seeing her for one whole day.

Ignoring his co-workers, Haruchiyo left the warehouse and headed back to his car. He changed into suitable clothing-- black hoodie, mask and pants. The same outfit he always wore when he was out stalking you.

 The same outfit he always wore when he was out stalking you