The two stared at each other's eyes for a long moment.

Wei Wuxian had looked closely at how beautiful the Second Jade was up close, those golden eyes of his could hypnotize him whenever!

Lan Wangji leaned down and Wei Wuxian closed his eyes.

"I have caught you." he heard Lan Wangji whisper to his ears as he got up.

Wei Wuxian blinked as he watched Lan Wangji dust himself off.

'Did I just think of us both kissing!? Wei Wuxian control yourself!' He shook his head violently.

"You're going to break your neck if you keep shaking your head that hard." Lan Wangji helped him get up from the ground and dusted his robes.

"You've got a little..." Lan Wangji raised his hand and touched Wei Wuxian's bottom lip before removing the small grass that was on it.

"There, you're all cleaned up." he looked back at Wei Wuxian's face before he noticed that the younger was bright red.

He smirked "Are you blushing my bunny? Were you expecting a kiss?" He asked leaning in.

"W-WHA-" Wei Wuxian looked at the moon before awkwardly saying "Ahahaha-Would you look at that! It's passed curfew! Now I better go find Huaisang! He must be missing me! Hehehe-" he stepped back.

"I'Il see you last night-I mean tomorrow morning!" He ran off.

Lan Wangji pouted "If he wanted a kiss he could have just asked me." he then looked at the bunny who was chewing on his robes "Aren't I right Weiwei?"

Lan-er then arrived and stole Weiwei away.

"Why do the bunnies get a better love life than I do?"

Lan Wangji groaned before making his way towards the Jingshi.

—————————

When Wei Wuxian arrived in his shared room with Huaisang, the shorter man unfortunately didn't spare him.

"Wei-xiong, you told me you're going out for fresh air, why does it seem like someone kissed you senseless?"

Wei Wuxian looked at the Nie Heir scandalized "I haven't kissed anyone!" He squeaked out and Nie Huaisang looked at him with a face that says 'I don't believe you'.

"Okay I nearly got kissed but we didn't really kiss alright! No more questions! I'm sleeping early!"

Wei Wuxian quickly went over to his bed and covered himself with the blanket.

"Wei-xiong you didn't change your clothes."

"I DON'T CARE! I GOT A FEW MORE TO SPARE!"

Nie Huaisang pouted at the answer before he blew out the candles and headed off towards his own bed.

He didnt sleep right away as he was still thinking about what Jin Guangshan said.

—————————

"You are not above the law, nobody is, child abuse is not to be held gently Madam Yu." Jin Guangshan said "Unless you wish to discard some unpleasant information." her eyes widened and scowled "WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU SPEAKING!?"

—————————

Knowing Jin Guangshan, he never does anything unless he benefits from it.

Which might be why he wanted the two to be whipped.

To be completely honest Nie Huaisang will say that this might be the only time Jin Guangshan earned his respect.