Was that really necassary? Max asked trying to sound serious but ended up laughing.

That was necassary, but giving us too much work isn't I said, but was laughing also. Sir got up from the floor looking murderous. The whole class was laughing outloud until they saw his expression. The laughter soon turned to fake coughs. The rest of the class and school day, sir was giving me evil looks and I couldn't help but laugh every time I saw him. 

As I walked to the car, I saw Dan leaning against it. I decided to sneek up on him. Quietly, I tip toed very slowly, but increased my speed as I got closer. When I got close enough, I jumped in the air and tried to jump on his back. Daniel quickly turned around and caught me with a smirk on his face. I felt a little feel of electric shock go through my body from where his hands touched me. I could tell my face showed that I felt them, so I quickly changed my emotion to a none surprised one.

 "How did you know?" I asked. He looked frozen, but then changed it back to a smirk.

"You forgot- I'm Alpha. My senses are really good."

"Well, couldn't you have pretended that you didn't smell me so I could sneek up on you just once?"

"But that wouldn't be much fun," he said. "I like to annoy you."

"Well, your doing a good job," I muttered, even though I know he heard me because of his werewolve hearing. Also because he chuckled.

"Don't be a sore loser!"  he said as we got in the car and drove off.

The car ride home was so silent, it was driving me insane. Who knew silence could be so loud. The silence was actually giving me a headache. I wanted to talk but every time I tried, I thought of those electric shock feelings I felt when he touched me. It wasn't as if the feeling hurt me; it was weird, but in a good way. When we got home, I got out of the car and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottled water from the fridge and took a long sip. Dan came into the kitchen smiling like a insane person. I gave him a questioning look as he walked past me. His arm brushed against mine. Again, I felt those electical feelings.  I stood frozen and so did Dan. He was watching me curisously trying to find a reaction from me. Finally, I snapped back out of my little trance and ran to my room as fast as I could. I probably looked like someone who was being chased by a serial killer. As I was running, I wasn't paying attention to the things around me and I ran into Max and Jordan. 

"Slow down!" Max said in amused voice.

"What's the rush?" Jordan asked. I ignored both of them and ran into my room, shutting the door and leaned against it while sliding down. Those feeling are freaking me out. They feel good, but I didn't know why they were happening. After a while of thinking, I decided to take a cold shower to clear my mind and relax me. 

Although the shower was nice and cold, it didn't relax me. The whole time, I thought of those electic shock feelings and I got freaked out again. I let out a sigh of frustration and walked out of the shower. I wanted to know what those feelings meant, because I had no idea. Quickly changing into my pj's, I walked back to my room, collapsing on my bed with a sigh. I suddenly felt really tired, so I thought I would take a quick nap before dinner, but that didn't go so well because as soon as I closed my eyes, my bedroom door flew open and Tiffany stood in front of me.

"Dinner's ready," she said and walked away. I got up from my comfy bed and walked down stairs, taking my seat next to Dan and Tiffany. Max who was talking to Kate and Jordan, stopped and looked over at me.

"What was the rush before? You looked like someone was chasing you," Max asked with a laugh while Jordan looked at me with concern and a worried look. Although, we play pranks on each other, he is like an over protective brother. 

"Don't worry about it- it's nothing," I said to answer Max question. He stopped laughing and looked at me serious for a few seconds before shrugging. I guess they could tell something was wrong. Nick, Kelly and Jane came down stairs and took there seats. Kelly gave Jordan a quick kiss on the cheek before she sat next to him and started having their own little conversation. I ate my food in silence, before dismissing myself from the table. Everyone looked at me weirdly. I shrugged and walked to my room. I could feel stares on me as I made my way upstairs.

You sure you're okay?  Jordan asked through the mind, making sure no one else could hear.

I'm fine, just not feeling well I replied. I didn't like it when people worried about me, so I always acted like nothing was wrong and that I'm not hurt, even though it was clear to them that I was.

After I finished my homework and asssignment that sir gave us- I seriously hated him for that-, I laid down on my bed and went to sleep without worrying about the electic feelings.

Stupid sun! Stupid alarm! Why did you have to wake me up from my peacful sleep? I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock to stop the irritating noise. I probably broke it, concidering how much force I used on it to turn it off. I rubbed my eyes and got out of my warm bed, then shivered at how cold it was. I grabbed my blanket, wrapped it around me and walked down stairs.

Not everyone was awake yet. Jordan and Max were the only ones up yet.

"Whoa! What's with the new look?" Jordan asked with a chuckle.

"Very funny! I'm wearing it because I'm freezing" I said and hugged it tighter around me.

"Well, I must say pink is definetly your colour!" Max said with a smirk.

"Says the boy wearing a bright yellow apron that says 'bang you like a drum'," I chuckled. "You're the last person I would ask for fashion advice."

"Don't be jealous!" 

"I'm not," I said and walked back up to my room, accidently walking into someone. Suddenly, I felt those electric shock feelings again and I looked up to see a very hot and shirtless, Dan. He looks hot, even though he just woke up. Oh my gosh! That's so not what best friends think about each other! I could feel my face go red and I heard Dan chuckle. We were both alone in a hallway upstairs. Everyone else, by now, should be downstairs eating.

"Love the look." He laughed. I looked down and saw I was still wrapped in the blanet.

"Yes, well, it's very comfy. You should try it some time," I said and walked past him. 

"Get dressed, we're leaving in ten." 

I suddenly didn't feel like going to school today, but I knew I had to, so I went and changed. I pulled out a grey shirt that says 'if you can read this your looking to close so your about to be hit' in tiny writing just across my boobs and a pair of light blue shorts that come to my mid thigh. They looked ripped and old, but they're actually new. I paired them with black, knee high converses. 

"Hurry up, Kat!" Dan shouted as I ran downstairs. I stopped in front of him. He looked at my shirt and tried to read it. After he finished reading it, I hit him on the back of the head.

"What was that for?"

"You read the shirt, you should know," I said and walked out. He chuckled and walked behind me. 

"Hey, Dan? On the way to school, can we stop by McDonlads? I forgot to eat something."

"That's because you were too busy being wrapped up in your blanket."

"It was comfy...so is that a yes?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, it's a yes." I jumped from my seat and hugged him, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. I felt the electic shock, but I ignored it. Dan, again, was frozen for a while, before snapping out of it and driving off. He is one weird boy, I thought to myself as he continued to drive to McDonalds.