'There will never be a better time for me to ask this'

I took a deep breath "Sanzu....can I ask you something?" I questioned quietly and he raised a brow "Hn" he grunted as I averted my eyes towards the blankets that were covering my legs.

"About....the things that we did-.....I just don't-" I cut myself off before quickly shaking my head. "Never-"

I was cut off by Sanzu pressing his lips against mine, my eyes quickly closed as I slowly placed the palm of my hand against his cheek-

"Am I interrupting.....?" My eyes went wide and I quickly pushed Sanzu away when I heard the sound of my mothers voice. "Mom!"

Sanzu's eyes went wide as my mother slowly walked inside of the room before closing the door behind her. "I've got your clothes.....I wasn't aware that you had company" she stated and I slowly shook my head "That wasn't what it looked it....."

My mother shot me a 'seriously?' look and I facepalmed "I meant.....uh-" she cut me off "You could've told me that you had a boyfriend, you are an adult after all"

'Shit! No! No! No! No!'

I quickly shook my head "No! You've got it all-" I cut myself off as my mother gasped before walking over to Sanzu. "And he's so handsome too" she gushed as she walked over to him with a small smile on her face.

'Please don't.....mom!'

My mother cupped Sanzu's cheeks in her hands as she "inspected" his face. "Aw this one is so cute! You should've told me that you had met someone sooner, I would've invited you two over for dinner" she said and Sanzu simply stared at my mother, making no effort to push her away.

'She has no clue who he is.......SHE'S SQUISHING A DELINQUENTS CHEEKS FOR FUCKS SAKE'

"Mom! Stop touching his face" I said quickly as she began to study his scars. "Where'd you get these?" she questioned and his eyes darkened "MOM!"

My mom glanced over at me. "What's your problem, dear?" she questioned before raising a curious brow. "Is it really so wrong for me to want to meet the guy that you're dating?"

"We're no-"

She cut me off "What's your name?"

"Sanzu" He said bluntly and my mother smiled "My name is M/N! I'm surprised that you can handle my daughters personality.....she can be a bit much to handle sometimes" she mused as she used her hand to lift his chin up.

I covered my face with my hands in a failed attempt to ignore the situation happening in front of me.

"It's settled! You'll come to my house for lunch so that I can get to know you better" She said and my jaw dropped. "Mom! What do you think you're doing?" I questioned quickly and she raised a brow "Is there a problem with him coming over?"

My shoulders slumped "Mom....."

"You'll come, won't you?" She questioned the pinkette and he glanced off to the side. "Hn"

"Perfect! Change into those clothes and meet me in the lobby" She said as she walked over to the bag that she had dropped on the floor, she tossed it onto the bed before leaving the room.