(I realize the timeline doesn't match when this car came out, but oh well)

"You're welcome I told you I'd get you a car when you got your license, even though you did just take the test." I said getting the keys handing them to him. "Now go before your late"

He ran out the door, practically jumping in the car.

"BE SAFE JEREMY DON'T SPEED" I yelled as Sandra laughed at me being over protective.

"Don't worry Cass he'll be fine remember he's just like you in some ways."

"And that's the part I'm worried about. Hell we'll be like twins when he finds out what he is." I said rubbing my temples.

"Stop worrying. It'll all work out. Now let's go we got a long lost girlfriend to track down."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"This should be a good space for us to mediate... fuck I don't know what she looks like" Cassandra said.

"I do. I took a memory from Finn babes." Sandra said as she showed a gold glowing memory. "This is why I love you. You're literally my soulmate."

"Thank you love. Now let's get to work" Sandra says floating the memory between the two of them.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Has anyone talked to Cassandra today?" Elijah asks

"Aww is someone missing their crush" Kol said wiggling his eyebrows.

"We're simply friends Kol"

"Yes because it's not like she hasn't made it glass fucking clear that she wants you right. I mean it's bloody hell transparent" Rebekah says throwing her arms around.

"And if your wanting approval I'm sure the Gilbert boy would happily approve. Honestly he'd probably be giving you warnings for you won't die because of how crazy she is" Klaus says.

"Funny you're calling someone crazy and you dagger your siblings" Finn mumbled as Klaus glared at him.

"Did you guys see car she got Jeremy. So jealous." Kol said crossing his arms.

"He has a car now?" Everyone thought out loud.

"Yea did you guys not know about this?" Kol said as they all screamed no.

"Hmm that's weird. That means I'm better than all of you, I'm the favorite... well after the so called 'smoking hot stud' she calls Elijah.

"Not appropriate Kol" Elijah said clearing his throat.

"You think that's inappropriate? You should see the other things see says cause that's the most appropriate one."

"When are you guys going on a date?" Rebekah asks. "Should've been happened in my opinion."

"And why am I discussing this with you all?" Elijah asked as his love life is the main focus.