Love Is A Bang (LEMON)

Naruto
Deidara x Reader
*Lemon warning*
(3rd person pov)
Requested by nearlover101

"You're the new member, yeah?" Deidara said, looking down at the (h/c) haired girl. She nods, staring at him with her (e/c) eyes. "My name is (y/n)." she says standing and dusting herself off. "Nice to meet you....I'm sorry, what is your name?" she asks politely. "Deidara, un" the blonde says, flashing a grin. She smiles at him, excited. She had anticipated this meeting for years. She had had such a hard time pretending not to recognize his face, his blue eyes. (y/n) took one last glance at Deidara before walking off to her room. She didn't realize Deidara followed until she was already in her room. "You really think I wouldn't recognize you, (y/n)? Do you think I'm stupid, hm?" He said suddenly, making (y/n) jump. She didn't expect him to remember her, an ex he left behind without a second thought, without even a goodbye. Without thinking she brought her lips to his harshly, biting down on his lip slightly. He smirks, keeping his lips on hers as he pushes her onto the bed. Deidara slowly kisses (y/n)'s neck causing her to moan softly. (y/n) unbuttoned her shirt and he moved down starting to kiss her chest drawing another moan from her lips. A smirk crosses his lips as one of his hands moves down her side them back up her inner thigh. (y/n) moaned again running her hands down his chest. He groaned, with a smirk still on his face, pulling off his shirt. (y/n) looked up, slipping off her pants as Deidara removed his. He kisses her again before sliding his hard member into her, causing (y/n) to moan softly as he started moving steadily. He brought his lips down to hers, kissing her as he continued to move inside of her. Before long, they were both climaxing, still locked in a kiss. He dropped down next to her, holding her in his arms. "I still love you, yeah." He said softly, kissing (y/n)'s cheek. "I love you too Deidara," (y/n) says as she drift off to sleep.

(I am so bad at lemons, I am so sorry D:)