Distance~1

"Suho! Let me out! I do not want you in this scoundrel brother! I do not want this Sopranos underworld descent!" Yuri yelling in the room!

"Really noisy, you have to take care of her for me, do not let her leave the room." Suho at the door told Human.

"Why! Why should shut me! I want to leave it!" Yuri vigorously beat the door.

"Do not quarrel! Had you read my sister, I already do not want you! Yuri ... my father told me to take good care of you, why I do not want to protect you? You too headstrong, we always can not escape from the underworld . "suho surface flash of fear in the eyes, the moment has gone.

"Smelly suho! I'm disappointed in you! Let me leave this terrible dark family! This Sopranos have done a bad thing to do, why ... the life I doing wrong? Why ... "yuri no force and sat on the ground crying

" yuri ... ... then you really hate your own blood? Did I not hate? But this is destined to end "suho and yuri through the door, suho whispered into, eyes water, but suho hardened heart, got up and left.

" Master, you miss her so long to eat or drink off so long. "Housekeeping and suho said.

" Do you want to continue the meal, she was hungry will eat. "Suho get from the coat, out the door.
" Yes. "Butler bowed suho send out.
------------------------------------------------------
"Haha! Brother really powerful, not the police's elite Huai is our pride!" A tall, thin boy said

"No, you do not rely Sehun it! This caught the murderer also get you more legs persuade him to come. "face has a deep dimple, the sun looks very cute boy throwing a pot of tea to the tall, thin clever boy.

"But ... I always think this is not an ordinary murder." Shixun drank tea, went on to say "all the victims of these was the" cold-blooded "small fry. "

" Ah, is the killer, those punks are all betrayed "cold-blooded" current person in charge suho.

"Kai watching a dossier on suho of," I did not expect, we met again. "Kai like thinking about something

"Kai , you still care about your father's death?" Sehun all want to see through kai

"he made a mistake, so I will not let him!" Kai s prediction fist.

"Sir, the prisoner guilty, all the victims were killed, there is sufficient evidence." Suddenly D.O took the document went kai

"ah."
--------------------------
If I use wrong words plz tell me!My English is not good~