part 2

It is now 7:15 and we heard people arriving and music turning on. So we went downstairs, I followed closely behind Paige towards the kitchen island as she grabbed two red cups and filled it with vodka. "Jeas Paige we getting wasted tonight?" I say giggling as she passed me a cup and I took a sip "I'm gonna go find some fit lads cya later" she says walking of "no Paige n-" I was cut off as she walked away towards a group of boys I roll my eyes as a giggle leaves my mouth. I go and sit in the living room by myself watching everyone dance, when I look at my brother I saw him laughing with all his friends when I saw him. The lad from earlier stood next to Ace. I watch him laughing and taking a swig of his beer. I was chewing the brim of my cup when he looks straight at me, making eye contact with me we stare in each others eyes for 10 seconds before he says something to my brother then walking towards me. "Hey Caitlin was it" I nod my head as he sits next to me putting his arm over the back of the sofa "Hey Jacob" I say looking at him "How come a girl like u is all by her self?" He says into my ear as u couldn't hear anything because of the music. "My friend Paige, she ditched me to go find some fit lads" I say back in his ear pointing towards Page dancing against a random lad the  taking a swig of his vodka. "Ahh I see well wanna get out of her so we can talk?" He says I look at Paige then nod not wanting to stay sat in a party my brother threw without my best friend with a boy that my brother knows. I grab his hand downing my vodka then walking upstairs to my room I walk in placing my phone on the side. "I don't think we can be up here" I giggle at his concern siting on my bed "what?" He says chuckling sitting next to me as I cross my legs to face him. "It's OK this is my room" I say leaning against the head board "wait ur-" "Ace's little sister, bingo" I say looking at him sat with a concerned look in his face. "Don't worry I won't tell if u wont" I say laughing "what I'm not worried" He says crwling to sit next to me on my bed. I grab his beer downing it and throwing it on the floor. Before I climbed onto his lap, he placed his hand on my hips "Caitlin" He says "yes?" I said confused "as much as I want to do this I don't want to take advantage of u I want to get to know u" He says looking down then back up "oh I'm sorry I thought" I say looking down then back up "I know what u though, u thought u was like most lads that asks someone to go somewhere private cos he wants to shag them but that's not me" I nod " I understand, I am still sat on his lap and his hands had moved from my hips to my lower back then back  down "I'm sorry i-" I get of and sit next to him again. Did he not like me? Did he think was ugly? I sit there in silence "Can I get ur number?" I nod passing him my phone. " once again I'm sorry" He says " it's OK u wanna smoke a joint?" He nods with a smirk "who knew Ace's little sister was so cool." He says watching me walk to my dresser moving my clothes out the way revealing a pack of cigs which was full with joints and a lighter. I grabbed a joint and lighter and walked back towards Jacob. We sat in front of each other with our legs crossed. I lit it taking a long drag before blowing out a long drag then passing him it he did the same. I took pictures and so did he to post on Instagram. After ten minutes we had finished the joint and where both high. I lay in my bed on my side "Jacob?" I say "caitlin" He responds with a raspy voice as he lay on his back "Can u stay with me I don't wanna be alone and Paige will probs end up sleeping I my brothers room" I say turning to him and looking in his eyes "of course caitlin" He says taking his shirt of leaving him in a pair of black jeans. I get up going to my wardrobe and grab a white t-shirt and went and got back in bed. I rested my head on Jacob's chest and put my leg over his. As I drew circles on his chest with my finger he placed his hand on my waist rubbing ut with his thumb. "Thank you Jacob I know I probs made it awkward since I tried necking on with u yet u stayed" I say looking at my finger drawing  circles as I feel him chuckle, "Its OK Caitlin plus u thought I was lime very other guy but I genuinely want to get to know u" He says moving his arm placing it just below my boobs rubbing it up and down my side. I slowly drifted of to sleep like this with a random stranger I have only ever met twice.